Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

The Jumpman has a butt crack, we don’t do those fakes around here and that’s on GOD, Wavegod! :lol:

I’ll wait it out until there are actually leaks from reliable IGers and websites.

First it was the custom Space Jams turnt Breds with the 45 and now its a 2012 pair rereleased? I might have been born in the afternoon, but it wasn’t this afternoon. :D
All the pairs of my 2001 Black/Red (all 3 Legit, 2 from Eastbay, one from Footlocker) had Jumpman with an asscrack. THAT’S not what makes them look fake. I think that red shade of Jumpman looks too dull to be real.

All the pairs of my 2001 Black/Red (all 3 Legit, 2 from Eastbay, one from Footlocker) had Jumpman with an asscrack. THAT’S not what makes them look fake. I think that red shade of Jumpman looks too dull to be real.
It makes them look fake if that style Jumpman suddenly returns on a post-2016 11 retro.

@Aquamanjay_ I don’t wanna derail the thread and I might be late but I just wanna express my condolences to the young sir. I didn’t know him personally beyond these forums but RIP nonetheless. Life is short indeed, and this helps puts things into perspective on what’s important and what’s not

No man it’s definitely not derailing the thread, when it comes to paying respect to a member of our NT family it’s never derailing. Something’s are bigger then shoes, and this is definitely one of them. If this whole thread turns into a tribute to @Aquamanjay_ I wouldn’t be mad. It’s the least we can do for our fallen brother. This got me sad lately.

No man it’s definitely not derailing the thread, when it comes to paying respect to a member of our NT family it’s never derailing. Something’s are bigger then shoes, and this is definitely one of them. If this whole thread turns into a tribute to @Aquamanjay_ I wouldn’t be mad. It’s the least we can do for our fallen brother. This got me sad lately.
Agree. Its def changed a lot of my perspective. This has taken me back a little.

This little I do know. He was a huge Aqua 8 fan. OBVIOUSLY. But recently he was very much anticipating the Black Infra and the Black Cement 4. We were able to talk about the 6 due to both of us being in the one shoe with contrast heel, the other not club. lol. He really wanted the 4 to look like the 99 I believe. Wish he would have seen that day. I knew there was something wrong when he never replied to my pms. Then when the 4 was coming up, never saw one post. I hate that all of us didnt know earlier than now.

To know I spoke him personally 5 or 6 days before he passed kinda messes with me a little. He knew there was serious issues going on. I pmd him 2 or 3 times to ask about his condition. Just stopped getting responses.

Last edited:
This little I do know. He was a huge Aqua 8 fan. OBVIOUSLY. But recently he was very much anticipating the Black Infra and the Black Cement 4. We were able to talk about the 6 due to both of us being in the one shoe with contrast heel, the other not club. lol. He really wanted the 4 to look like the 99 I believe. Wish he would have seen that day. I knew there was something wrong when he never replied to my pms. Then when the 4 was coming up, never saw one post. I hate that all of us didnt know earlier than now.

To know I spoke him personally 5 or 6 days before he passed kinda messes with me a little. He knew there was serious issues going on. I pmd him 2 or 3 times to ask about his condition. Just stopped getting responses.

Ya. Def sad. People can say what they want but def opens your eyes a bit. So much more to life than shoes. We all wants our retro’s to be as close to the OG as possible, but there’s so much more important things in life. Family and Health. Let this be a reminder that shoes are fun and all but there’s more important things. With that said, I appreciate the hell outta you guys for the laughter/banter and such that comes from this forum.

I came across this forum in 2001 from one of the admins. I read the forums night and day and didn’t join until 2014 but....ya. Appreciate you all fam.

Ya. Def sad. People can say what they want but def opens your eyes a bit. So much more to life than shoes. We all wants our retro’s to be as close to the OG as possible, but there’s so much more important things in life. Family and Health. Let this be a reminder that shoes are fun and all but there’s more important things. With that said, I appreciate the hell outta you guys for the laughter/banter and such that comes from this forum.

I came across this forum in 2001 from one of the admins. I read the forums night and day and didn’t join until 2014 but....ya. Appreciate you all fam.
Perfectly said.

I have also been a member since 02 here and enjoyed everyone and their opinions here, I’ve had arguments but overall my temper got the best of me those early years and they’ve gotten me to say stupid things, but overall I don’t wish anything bad even on my worst enemy because they have people who love them. Hopefully aqua is looking after his friends fam and Nike talk up there. And if I go one day, hopefully me and him can just chill and chat up there with all the shoe fans, if jesus let’s me in.

I agree with you. I honestly think that NT should do a tribute for @Aquamanjay_ ! If any of the administrators are reading this, can we start a tribute page for him? I don't know how to do it, but this would really show love from the community here at NT.

Damn RIP Aquaman

I was wondering where he had gone, always saw him post on a regular, and was always a person whose opinions I loved to read.

We debated in the infrared post regarding the contrast heel, but geeze he definitely seem like a great dude. He always contributed to the forums and it just so sad to hear this news.

Besides wavegod_thelegend, the rest of the sneaker websites and IGers adjusted their information and erased any leaks or info from wavegod_thelegend. On to the next, I’ll wait for more concrete information although still a little early I guess.

By this time last year, we pretty much knew everything about the Concord’s release and picture leaks, so the fact that this year’s release is so top secret and we don’t have all the facts down pat yet is pretty exciting and worth the wait.

2347380C-3CCE-4717-9D11-078FC86189CB.png

So is it 23 or 45

Damn RIP Aquaman

I was wondering where he had gone, always saw him post on a regular, and was always a person whose opinions I loved to read.

We debated in the infrared post regarding the contrast heel, but geeze he definitely seem like a great dude. He always contributed to the forums and it just so sad to hear this news.

What happened to Aquaman? He used to be a regular in the forums. I haven't been in NikeTalk in almost a month

Back
Top Bottom