Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Screenshot_20190526-115532_Instagram.jpg
This can't be life are you serious these cant be real yall thoughts
These the same ppl say 45 on back the day b4 now low cut patent 23 **** very inaccurate source

I know some people might be a fan of the high cut but I’m happy asf it’s low... plus 23 on the back !!!

Screenshot_20190526-115532_Instagram.jpg
This can't be life are you serious these cant be real yall thoughts
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If they end up looking like these it will be the troll of the century. JB reaching peak scumbag

I would be find if they lowed the patent cut to sat the 2000s era, but if they take it lower than that they tripping. Can't wait for dudes to defend JB if they do it though.

No way this can be the 2019 release. It’s the same as the 2012 release. Where is the high cut patent leather and white trim? I think we might all have to wait until at least we are three months before the release to actually believe a leaked picture.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If they end up looking like these it will be the troll of the century. JB reaching peak scumbag

I would be find if they lowed the patent cut to sat the 2000s era, but if they take it lower than that they tripping. Can't wait for dudes to defend JB if they do it though.
WonderWondwhat box we going to get cause the 2012 got that lousy black one

They are not going to start turning the Jumpman around now knowing how so many felt about that. Lowering the pl would be stupid nuts seeing that most of us were completely satisfied with how the black and white concords turned out. The shoe up there is obviously a fake. Just waiting at this point for a better version to surface. Which I still think will be awhile from now.

Tell wavegod that cause he swears up n down there are his ig page is full of doubt
They should doubt him. The reverse Jumpman is one thing but that has to be the dullest pl I have ever seen. We all know the retails have a near perfect shine to them every time.

Tell wavegod that cause he swears up n down there are his ig page is full of doubt
I don’t know who dude is, plus I don’t have an IG. It’s not even up for discussion. I’m no expert by any means but I’ve been doing this long enough to know these are straight flea market ****.

Just went back a few pages and read about @Aquamanjay_ that is terrible news. Dude definitely had a passion for sneakers. I’m legit gonna miss him complaining.RIP.

Last edited:
The Jumpman has a butt crack, we don’t do those fakes around here and that’s on GOD, Wavegod! :lol:

I’ll wait it out until there are actually leaks from reliable IGers and websites.

First it was the custom Space Jams turnt Breds with the 45 and now its a 2012 pair rereleased? I might have been born in the afternoon, but it wasn’t this afternoon. :D

Back
Top Bottom