Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

So which alternate Mitchell and Ness blk Jordan jersey should I cop the pinstripes or solid ? Leaning towards solid bcuz I can wear other js wit em

Maybe it’s the angle but in that one pic above, the toe looks too blocky to my eyes.

F7053CF5-23CA-4492-AB0E-5E8BDA05ED07.jpeg
That pinstripe brings me back man. Fun times

Those shorts might actually have to be purchased somewhere down the line. I could use those

Last edited:
The Jordan XI was the first shoe I had to actively search for among the local sportswear stores here in Vegas...Of the the three pairs the Columbia’s were the only one’s that were actually available in places long enough to see sales prices, which up until that point was the normal thing...

All that being said the black pinstripe authentic was actually harder to find...Spots would legit sell the damn things out before they could get them on sales racks...My first experience with lining up at a sports store before they opened was for a pinstripe jersey in fact...The 95-96 warm-ups were a close second around these parts...

The Jordan XI was the first shoe I had to actively search for among the local sportswear stores here in Vegas...Of the the three pairs the Columbia’s were the only one’s that were actually available in places long enough to see sales prices, which up until that point was the normal thing...

All that being said the black pinstripe authentic was actually harder to find...Spots would legit sell the damn things out before they could get them on sales racks...My first experience with lining up at a sports store before they opened was for a pinstripe jersey in fact...The 95-96 warm-ups were a close second around these parts...
Facts everyone did go crazy over dat pinstripe joint when it drop frfr

Ikr 95-96 season was first year pinstripes alternates perfect wit playoff 11 not so much 12’s r 13’s imo
The patents with that pinstripe uni was pure class. Things got kind of wacky around 97. Not just with the 12s either. It was a worldwide phenomenon. I cant still picture the clothes. What a nightmare no one really knew they were living in. I guess ignorance is bliss.

Anyhoo, how you feel right now about the pels going from prissy disappointment AD to this generation’s bo jackson of basketball? Im excited to watch the NBA again personally. Would be cool if we somehow signed kawhi out of nowhere and also new uniforms too

It’s a good thing they plan on double production numbers bcuz vast majority trying get multiple pairs ending the decade with a all time release I can’t wait frfr

Back
Top Bottom