Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

What’s up w/ the no laces? Lol

i think its for pairs that r gonna be stocked/stored for a while so they dont stay choked up with factory lacing and helps keep normal shape? i seen people do it with other shoes like 4s etc.

This

Srry I posted before I saw his explanation

Factory tied in the box for months/years leaves them strapped down/deformed/chocked up, I remove the laces so the natural shape of the materials returns until I lace too wear them.

Last edited:
it looks like the patent leather heights have been pretty consistent between the left and right shoe on pairs.

The Black Concord pair I decided to keep, had this problem.

I woud've sold this one, but my other had scuffs, marks, and other flaws.

I remember the concords last year had an issue with that. I got 2 pairs of the concords and the heights were slightly different on 1 of the pairs

factory tied in the box for months/years leaves them strapped down/deformed/chocked up, I remove the laces so the natural shape of the materials returns until I lace too wear them.

No need to explain fam. IMHO, I wish they came unlaced. I hate having to relace my sneakers.

Screenshot_20191208-224358_YouTube.jpg

...look at this dude
already?!
ohh no no no no 😂😂

I want to quote all of you who assisted and replied but not able to but appreciate all the info.

When you guys say “sign up for accounts” you mean download all the store apps right? I’ll call folks tomorrow and ask how they are doing this release but now I’m wondering how many raffle tickets they have generally?

I may also luck out cause my homegirl has a connect in Rochester. But I didn’t wanna drive out there to get em nor do I trust her shipping them :lol:
Download/sign onto the ftl, fta, champs apps & the stores releasing the pairs will be on there to choose 3 from. You choose 3 local stores for the raffle for each app. The app will have a countdown which ends Friday & will generate the winner then. Yoi have till thursday to sign up. Heres a link on how to get a 1min headstart.
There should be many pairs so depending where you are, ppl w/ no platinum & only a 7min headstart should still have a fighting chance. If not, snkrs on sat morning is your best bet. They should be flooded w/ pairs.

Just stay on top of things. Worse case senario you'll have to go through stockx if all else fails, but resell prices after release should be @ rock bottom so don't trip...if you really need a pair, you'll find a way. Good luck, God speed.

I’m just checking for clarification
U said u like his style
Cause he wearing black jeans
With a primarily black/red shoe???
Or did I miss other posts
Mind u nothing wrong with the pic
I’m just asking for clarification
For my own curiosity

Damn, can't even give a cat a compliment without one of you cats nitpicking that :smh:

I like dudes style based off of previous posts, as well as the pic he just posted. It aint that deep dawg, relax.

atdizzle atdizzle you love me too, I see you.

Damn, can't even give a cat a compliment without one of you cats nitpicking that :smh:

I like dudes style based off of previous posts, as well as the pic he just posted. It aint that deep dawg, relax.

atdizzle atdizzle you love me too, I see you.

ya reap what ya sow, dont cry.
i just liked his post. u so in ya feelings over that, that u had to mention me :lol:
nice to know im on ya mind kid
id appreciate if ya hop off tho, ya weirdo.

Man goes out of his way to like a post that had nothing to do with him, only to fake come at me :lol:

You come here to talk about peoples pockets, thats it :lol:

Never seen you post a pick up, a fit, anything. You literally come here to scream "team retail". Go outside b.

oh, so i can only like posts that have something to do with me? every single post youve liked has something to do with u? oh i thought so. i liked his post, so i gave it a like. thats what the like button is for.

u got pissy because u asked marikomorose marikomorose how much he paid for his kicks and he didnt wanna tell you. youre also overly concerned and judgemental about people on here who are team retail. whats it to you? exactly. but ya weirdo behind wanna come on here and scream "stop pocketwatching!"

what does me not posting pics have to do with anything at all? what relevance does it hold? oh, so now the contents of my posts have to be to your satisfaction? as long as i dont break the rules and im not a hypocritical dbag like you, im good money on here.

u sound dumb asf lmfao. go back to watching the market and worrying about not looking "basic", cause u sure sound basic with that nonsense. go sit down.

F2A0D4C0-0DF9-437C-8CF0-C962DD9CD177.gif

oh, so i can only like posts that have something to do with me? every single post youve liked has something to do with u? oh i thought so. i liked his post, so i gave it a like. thats what the like button is for.

u got pissy because u asked marikomorose marikomorose marikomorose marikomorose how much he paid for his kicks and he didnt wanna tell you. youre also overly concerned and judgemental about people on here who are team retail. whats it to you? exactly. but ya weirdo behind wanna come on here and scream "stop pocketwatching!"

what does me not posting pics have to do with anything at all? what relevance does it hold? oh, so now the contents of my posts have to be to your satisfaction? as long as i dont break the rules and im not a hypocritical dbag like you, im good money on here.

u sound dumb asf lmfao. go back to watching the market and worrying about not looking "basic", cause u sure sound basic with that nonsense. go sit down.

Didn't read the novel bro.

It's clear you love me.

Enjoy ya day chillin on NT :lol:

Last edited:
Didn't read the novel bro.

It's clear you love me.

Enjoy ya day chillin on NT :lol:

i wouldnt wanna read that too if i came on here and made a goofy post like that. i mean whats the point if ya cant refute any of it right? right.
ole silly "you can only like posts that have something to do with you!!!!" head ahhh.

id tell u enjoy ya day here too, but i dont like to be fake.
so just go away.

Back
Top Bottom