Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

So it’s first come first serve with raffles on their site too? Who ever scratches the ticket first? Lmao... if so that’s lame.

One more to go
1575922056457.png

I don't understand the issue with Ftl. I've Uninstaled and reinstalled. The app keep saying no on around me has them for 100 miles. I can't register for them. However the web page says both my local stores are in app drawings, that opened the 8th. But nothing is showing in the app. Any ideas?

I’ve been told some fottlocker will be doing first come first serve? Might want to call local shops to see if that’s what they’re doing. Mine is doing raffles

Hit on FNL. :wow:
Haven't hit since Pine Green's. :smh:
Unfortunately their pickup window is from 10AM-12PM , so I'll have to leave it. :ohwell:

PO
Check and see if your store is opening earlier than normal. For BF I picked up at 8 and was on my way when app said 10-12.

Took another L on FNL as well, don't think I've won anything since they released the app. Guess its SNKRs and the other Foot apps or bust..good luck have fun for the rest of this "bred" week.

I know the consensus is TTS on 11s, but do they have a little more toe room than 1s? Tried to find some GR 11s to try on in Foot Locker with no luck.

FNL app still won't load my reservation status. Doesn't matter anyway as I don't have time to go to the store anyway; online only for me.

I might or might not be tripping but I’m so worried I’m going to take a big fat L on SNKRS (even though I was able to get the Black/Cement 4 in size 14 3 hours after drop last time) and it’s not like I can go to any stores that morning because I’m babysitting my nephew while my brother works and his ex is on some bull**** (but that’s family biz so maybe I’ll keep that out of it)
Eh, maybe TMI. But the past 6 months had me dealing with so much ******** that I figure getting a shoe for retail ain’t asking way too much. Then again I’ve been doing this enough that I should know better haha. I’ll just go back to lurking ha

I don't understand the issue with Ftl. I've Uninstaled and reinstalled. The app keep saying no on around me has them for 100 miles. I can't register for them. However the web page says both my local stores are in app drawings, that opened the 8th. But nothing is showing in the app. Any ideas?

Apparently the Launch Locator image with the shoe is a button. Click that and enter the raffle. I still get the 100 miles error though. Its been a good 14 months since I have done a reservation, so I was lost. Either way its terrible UI. Hope this helps

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    145.8 KB · Views: 171
Dang from fnl, which sucks because I had a $20 reward. Still feeling pretty confident I will hit somewhere though.

Back
Top Bottom