Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Dont be suprised last 4 releases of xmas 11 been murders,especially sj ,reds and concords

My NEX has the raffle going on. Looks like they’re releasing them early. Hoping I hit here.

FF9EAE9A-904E-40FC-AC71-1F1F0B61DAA6.jpeg

Stores usually don't get shoes due to either their Jordan account getting taken away or high criminal activity. It stinks but it is what it is.

I actually won the FNL raffle which I'm surprised about since I never have any success whenever I enter so that must be a sign that there really is a ton of these produced. Also, I never been to a raffle before, am I going to have to wait on a huge line to buy these 11's or will I luck out and just go in and out quick copping my pair?

I for one have traditionally thought that SJ's were overrated. I know where their allure comes from though. For me I've always liked the CG's better than both SJ's and Columbias.. But between SJ and Columbias..its hard to break a tie. I love Columbias but I have developed more respect for the SJ's over time.

THey are flooded in everywhere except new orleans ,due to gang activity in several areas
Damnit. I figured that was the reason 😄😄😄. Eh I didnt want to go to a mall anyhow. Already have 1 pair in hand. I'll grab online this weekend.

I don't know whether I would get these of the SNKRS app or not. My best bet would be either StockX or Kixify.

Last edited:
Apparently my brother in law snagged a pair in my size with the early access and offered them to me but I told him to sell them. I need to keep my vip status :lol:

Bout to scoop me up a pair at HEB, aisle 2 right next to the King's Hawaiian. Heard somebody tryin be funny stocking a couple pairs down by the Swedish Fish. I dont find that **** though cus im tryin be in and out.
I think most of the pears are in the bread isle.

I got my head starts today at FTL and FA. I will be happy go get them as a present to myself, but I wonder if I will ever wear them. I don't think the Concords I bought last year have even been out of the box.

Yeah, I regret selling my pair of jams last November. I needed furniture. I rather have a good scenery to wake up to everyday, but damn I should’ve waited. The price is alright right now. Haha

Back
Top Bottom