Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

My NEX has the raffle going on. Looks like they’re releasing them early. Hoping I hit here.

FF9EAE9A-904E-40FC-AC71-1F1F0B61DAA6.jpeg
You better be careful getting Jordan’s from the PX/BX NEX....Hell any military installation they usually get B grade type J’s with glue stains and other little imperfections. I can’t mess with them.

Since we're heading into another anticipated annual Jordan XI December release, I saw these custom XI Bobby Wagner was wearing on the field this past Sunday when Seahawks visited Rams at the Coliseum for Sunday Night Football.
IMG_1390.JPG
IMG_1419.JPG
IMG_1492.JPG

Is your end time different in each app? Also with so many available I doubt you will lose I won space jam with 6 min and flu game with 7 min
Champs and footlocker I got codes for and went to 7

I need one for Footaction and I’ll be at 7 too

Look like Foot Locker pushed the reservation results back to 6:45 pm eastern time. My app is showing that I have until 6:45 pm Thursday to edit my reservation

Yeah, I never heard of that shop. I think I’ll take my chances with my 7 min head start on both champs and footlocker. I haven’t purchased enough to get the platinum extra minutes. I also got sns down. Plus still got release day with chances to cop off the sites and Nike app. If I end up taking a loss, I’m copping at StockX. I don’t think these will have a super high value because they’ll be everywhere. They will gradually rise, but I really don’t see these being much on StockX on release day. I don’t want to, but it’s the last resort.

Last edited:
Look like Foot Locker pushed the reservation results back to 6:45 pm eastern time. My app is showing that I have until 6:45 pm Thursday to edit my reservation
Wow, there's gonna be alot of unclaimed pairs. People shooting for ftl are going to accept champs & fta wins ahead of time incase ftl doesn't pull through....and if ftl pulls through, those champs & fta wins will be left unclaimed.

Wow, there's gonna be alot of unclaimed pairs. People shooting for ftl are going to accept champs & fta wins ahead of time incase ftl doesn't pull through....and if ftl pulls through, those champs & fta wins will be left unclaimed.
Seems like alot of pairs on stock gents. Sneaker heads WILL eat at retail. **** these markups and bum *** resellers.

Since we're heading into another anticipated annual Jordan XI December release, I saw these custom XI Bobby Wagner was wearing on the field this past Sunday when Seahawks visited Rams at the Coliseum for Sunday Night Football.
IMG_1390.JPG
IMG_1419.JPG
IMG_1492.JPG

He's a sponsored Jordan athlete, so he a few AJ11 PE's in Seahawks colors.

Screen Shot 2019-12-11 at 5.18.32 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-11 at 5.19.55 PM.png

This season's model is the AJ1, so he has some of those too.

PO

Is there a separate dedicated thread for check-in codes now? Or is there just no one sharing any here lol i havent seen any in this thread besides one Champs one so far

Foot app novice here, if they're raffling off pairs what's the point of the headstart? Never ever bothered with the apps so I don't know honestly. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom