Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

NDC did reserves for the Concords last year. I remember they put it up on App Friday late evening. I went to Nikestore NYC on 5th ave and they had **** load of them in the cages. It was a super easy day.

was it Friday? For some reason I thought it was Thursday afternoon.

If we already hit on the shock drop via SNKRS, will the “purchased” go away and be able to try and cop Saturday morning?

ebay dropping these early tomorrow at 11am ET?......wtf lol

earlyebay.JPG

With a raffle/reservation Is it harder to get half sizes on a release like this? I can wear an 11 with Jordan 11's but, I prefer 11.5's. Don't want to lessen my chances of copping either for going with a size with a more limited size run.

Get your true size
Never settle for less
Chances will be the same
Thanks! Funny thing is, it's not about fit with this one. Strangely enough, 11's actually crease less for me when I get a half size up. Works for my concords and my cap and gowns.

With a raffle/reservation Is it harder to get half sizes on a release like this? I can wear an 11 with Jordan 11's but, I prefer 11.5's. Don't want to lessen my chances of copping either for going with a size with a more limited size run.

I can understand that logic for something real limited, but not for Black/Red 11's. :lol:
You are good man, go for the 11.5. That's my size too, so I'm telling you from experience.

PO

No it is the same as the other sizes only hard ones are 12.5 and up i helped someone on the flu games and hit sz 11.5 on fta.

If we already hit on the shock drop via SNKRS, will the “purchased” go away and be able to try and cop Saturday morning?

You should be able to buy again...I got two pairs of the Black / Cement IV’s (Shock, Vegas SNKRS stash) of the app and it still gave me the option to buy again on release day...

Back
Top Bottom