Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Good luck. These were supposed to be my first J in 96 but couldn't find a pair. Taxis were my first J ever. Your pops sounds badass.

My dad didn't want me to skip school when shoes came out, so he was good about being first in line at Athlete's Foot if a shoe came out on a school day. He knew how important it was to me. I was very lucky to have a lot of Jordans, Agassis and Foamposites on release day in the 90s. Things were so different back then. Most people didn't know about release dates. Maybe 3-4 people tops would line up for the new Jordan each year. At least where I lived.

Won my son pair from Champs and my pair from Finish Line. Won an additional 11.5 that I don't need.

Is there a Men size 7 in these? foot apps only had down to size 7.5.

stockx shows men’s sizes from size 3.5 though...

anybody know?

Somehow managed to get off the waitlist for FTL, but I think it’ll be a smoother experience to get them from Hibbets instead of venturing into the mall.

Fail...

Screenshot_20191213-184535_Champs Sports.jpg

Lol, posted in the wrong thread. I was working during the whole app fiasco, didn't know I had won and didn't claim in time from Champs. Was waitlisted on FTL, then got the promotion. This actually worked out well because FTL is closer than either of the Champs. Hope it doesn't snow much tonight/tomorrow. Should have just enough time to pick these up before work!

Speaking of Hibbett, do they open early for these releases? Google says they open at 10 and I have until 11 to pick up my reservation.

Hit on end, stupid bank declined transaction for fraud prevention
Are they out of the country? I work for a bank and a best practice I share with all my clients dealing internationally is to notify your bank ahead of time. That way they’ll post a memo to your card so when the transaction comes to them, they’ll know it’s legit.

Got myself two pairs secured - one from champs with only a 6 min head start. I’m wondering if a lot of ppl missed out or gave up because of the issues with the app. Now just need to secure a pair for my kiddo and a co worker and it’s a wrap.

Are they out of the country? I work for a bank and a best practice I share with all my clients dealing internationally is to notify your bank ahead of time. That way they’ll post a memo to your card so when the transaction comes to them, they’ll know it’s legit.

Did that before and they told me that it doesn't matter if I tell them.. it'll happen if it happens lol. Probably depends on the bank but other members have said the same thing. I think very few banks do what you are suggesting.

Speaking of Hibbett, do they open early for these releases? Google says they open at 10 and I have until 11 to pick up my reservation.
They will sometimes in my experience. Last time I did a pickup at Hibbets was Blk/grape 5s lol. Everything was smooth tho.

Did that before and they told me that it doesn't matter if I tell them.. it'll happen if it happens lol. Probably depends on the bank but other members have said the same thing. I think very few banks do what you are suggesting.
That could actually be the case. I’ve been with my bank for 9 years so that’s mostly what I have to go on. It’s a handy feature we have, saved a lot of international travelers some hassle over the years. I hate that you got the W and then got cockblocked by the bank though.

For those that won on END, did u guys get the confirmation email yet? I see that money was taken out of my account but I just want to be safe.

Back
Top Bottom