Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Saw there was a trending topic about the 11s on Twitter. Some of these responses. |l If you know you know I guess...

“my 2012 pair looks exactly the same”
51346187-4A01-4203-8A47-6E8B53E96559.jpeg

C6C55261-6A0C-45F9-A76D-700EE73FEDCF.jpeg
I mean, to the average person they ain’t exactly wrong, as far as looks go. To the average non sneaker head there aren’t any differences when it comes to 2012 vs now, OG vs now. Like y’all said, if you know you know. Sneaker culture ain’t for everybody to understand.

I got my eastbay order confirmation but, I also ordered from shoe palace. I feel like that was a glitch yesterday and those pairs aren’t going to ship.

Still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation from SNKRS so I guess it's CANCEL SZN :smh: I did some weird inventory search thing that Google has and if it's correct the footlocker at my mall might have some pairs in stock.
Screenshot_20191215-003139_Chrome.jpg

Still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation from SNKRS so I guess it's CANCEL SZN :smh: I did some weird inventory search thing that Google has and if it's correct the footlocker at my mall might have some pairs in stock.
Screenshot_20191215-003139_Chrome.jpg
Bro....
Ita barely been 24 hours

There’s some people that are gonna be waiting til Wednesday for a shipping email. Relax

I was interested in the responses as well as this is my first time ordering off of SNKRS or NDC.

Also ordered a size that is usually pretty limited so I am getting a bit nervous when my order confirmation still says "we're working on it".

Thank you guys for the responses, even through the sarcasm lol

Just be patient...It’s only the day after release...

Go download the UPS / FEDEX apps...90% of the time I get notices that the shoes shipped from them way before Nike sends anything out...

I was interested in the responses as well as this is my first time ordering off of SNKRS or NDC.

Also ordered a size that is usually pretty limited so I am getting a bit nervous when my order confirmation still says "we're working on it".

Thank you guys for the responses, even through the sarcasm lol
You’re good man, like I said in an earlier post not all orders ship out at the same time so just because you’re seeing others get their confirmations doesn’t mean you won’t. Nothing is leaving their warehouse until tomorrow anyways so it really doesn’t make a difference. Also I could be wrong but if they were going to cancel your order it would have been canceled by now. And last but not least, DO NOT call or e-mail Nike about this order yet, doing so will guarantee they cancel your order.

I honestly thought this was going to be a pretty lame release.. I mean it’s nothing new.. but now it’s trending on twitter...

Back
Top Bottom