Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

SNKRS...

65E9D664-D756-4C73-955F-7643767DBB7C.png
Yup happened to me also . trash lol.

So, if I got the "won the draw" email from end and was charged, I still wont be getting them since I did not receive an order conformation email with an order number. Ughh this stinks.

Picking up my pair in store at my Navy Exchange. Feel like a little kid. Can’t wait to wear them.

B07DF487-23E8-42C7-ABC8-152A10CCCE4F.jpeg

Can’t beat the price. Tax free too.

E509852E-4079-4AF7-AF39-E224F5A4A9B0.jpeg
Fam, I miss the NEX(s) out in San Diego, they got all of the releases, between 32nd St, Coronado, or even the MCX on Mirimar, always won. The NEX where I’m at now is good for Monarchs. I was able to get a pair for my son though so I’m still good, still miss a good NEX though

if you were trying to get these and struck out...that boggles my mind, i woke up at 9:55 and got them online, it wasnt that hard. people paying resell for these need their heads examined.

also, i hate the white line on the patent leather...am i only one?

Anyone who order from SVD get a shipping email yet? Hit on SNKRS so emailed to cancel. If they ship I can help someone with a size 11. Only need one pair.

if you were trying to get these and struck out...that boggles my mind, i woke up at 9:55 and got them online, it wasnt that hard. people paying resell for these need their heads examined.

Isn’t the white line on the patent leather true to the OG?

I was getting scared seeing everyone saying that they got their confirmation email from SNKRS. I misspelled my email😑 box will be here on Tuesday tho 🙏🏽🙏🏽

Lol...That’s one downfall of buying shoes from StockX. Pretty much everyone dumps their extra pairs with flaws on there.
It’s certainly a hit or miss situation. That being said, my StockX pair of these is dang near flawless, but I did get them before release day to be fair.

earlier this year I bought a 3rd pair of Concords on there that had lots of flaws. Resold them to try again and thankfully the next pair was much better.
I’ve never had any issues with getting fakes from there though like others supposedly have. My only complaint really is that the shipping can take forever sometimes.

Wasn’t that easy for everyone fam. I had an easy time but there are countless examples of heads striking out. Hopefully everyone eats once the dust settles.

Welp I had 2 size 11s and they both had flaws..one gash/scratch on the toe and one with an uneven midsole glue job....waiting on a restock

Fam, I miss the NEX(s) out in San Diego, they got all of the releases, between 32nd St, Coronado, or even the MCX on Mirimar, always won. The NEX where I’m at now is good for Monarchs. I was able to get a pair for my son though so I’m still good, still miss a good NEX though

Yeah I live minutes from the NEX off 32nd and it’s awesome. NEX is way better than Army PX’s by far. I’m glad I hit at the NEX vs MCX, it’s closer and $10 cheaper. And brother, $10 is $10

Back
Top Bottom