Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

I’m hoping resellers lay off the next restock since I see these aren’t giving them the profit they thought they were going to make. They’re working extra hard for an additional $60 to $80 profit per pair.

I’m hoping resellers lay off the next restock since I see these aren’t giving them the profit they thought they were going to make. They’re working extra hard for an additional $60 to $80 profit per pair.
They're not even making that. Don't forget the 12% fee. Plus prices will dip again after the restock so resellers would be basically just copping for the rush.

That's actually pretty solid if they are doing it in bulk, though that probably doesn't include fees, etc.

They're not even making that. Don't forget the 12% fee. Plus prices will dip again after the restock so resellers would be basically just copping for the rush.
copping for the rush is just odd behavior, lol. I believe it though.

That's actually pretty solid if they are doing it in bulk, though that probably doesn't include fees, etc.
I’m talking about the casual reseller who will maybe buy 1 more just because they can.

2619BF20-B4DF-4236-92FC-D85CC3C16A1E.jpeg

that's a clean subway station!!!

Shoepalace.com with the shipping quickness. I only selected standard shipping. Shoes shipped yesterday and are getting delivered today :pimp:

SNKRS app or nike.com has never been that quick

the more I look at these and compare to my OG, the more I realize I don't need 2 pairs. when the ndc pair comes I'll compare it to my hoh pair and keep the best 1. hoh pair is flawless so I'll most likely keep those, but the other pair is going. not as happy with these '19s as I thought I'd be. I don't hate them, but dont need 2.

Last edited:
copping for the rush is just odd behavior, lol. I believe it though.
Not necessarily the same but i wont lie i do get a rush out of nailing a winning eBay bid lol. Not much to brag about but actually how i got my pair of SJs below retail.
Reselling as a "hustle" however...thats not a hustle b, we dont need you to buy the shoes for us or clog up the apps.

I went TTS with last year's Concord, they are snug but nothing uncomfortable. I should have gone half up with this year's Blk/Red since they are even "snuggier". TTS will be alright if you'll only wear them a couple of hours. As for a whole day...
Damn I hope these fit TTS because my jams were big because i went up .5 so I stayed TTS with the Concords and they fit better. Hopefully I don't regret TTS with these. I have slightly wide feet

Alp dat chu ?

And i paid the extra not to have that big goofy *** pull out box lol

Remember 2012’s didn’t have the pull out box just the plastic cover & plastic shoe trees

when I walked up there was a line wrapped around the balcony/cut out outside of Fnl ... waiting for leftovers that this location wasn’t releasing until 3 even tho pick up stopped at 12 ... it was 11:20. The line inside to pay was to the door & they had a guy checking if you had a reserve before you could enter. Needless to say they weren’t organized at all & I wasn’t gonna wait a hour+ to snag my wife’s pair & hit Chick-fil-A 🤷🏿‍♂️.

Remember 2012’s didn’t have the pull out box just the plastic cover & plastic shoe trees

when I walked up there was a line wrapped around the balcony/cut out outside of Fnl ... waiting for leftovers that this location wasn’t releasing until 3 even tho pick up stopped at 12 ... it was 11:20. The line inside to pay was to the door & they had a guy checking if you had a reserve before you could enter. Needless to say they weren’t organized at all & I wasn’t gonna wait a hour+ to snag my wife’s pair & hit Chick-fil-A 🤷🏿‍♂️.
Yeah i remember

I'm just saying i don't like that pull out box

Would a 12.5 fit me if I measure around 12.75? I normally just have to buy 13s since 12.5 isn't a common size. But they have 12.5 on the EU site.
just get a size 12.75
Lol, lines were ugly in the morning just for reserve pickups. Saw an argument @ fnl between 2 ppl & security guard after the line was gone there. Passed by & all I heard was the guy say to the security guard "they have the f***** nerve to tell me I can get my kid the 6-Rings instead!" Felt bad.
I got to my local FTL just before 3

there were several ppl waiting for unclaimed pairs

one guy was trying to get my size which I had a pair reserved under my name and one under my wife's...he told her he would give her $300 for them

the few unclaimed pairs they gave ppl raffle tickets and drew them
Package is scheduled to be delivered today. It’s actually my first W from End. I was definitely surprised.
they charge you more than advertised
the pull out box is way better that the og brown box, correct. pull out box much sturdier also.
pull out boxes are annoying, though nicer I may prefer the brown box 🤷‍♂️

Pull out box damn sure makes me think twice about rocking 11s
Got drop fronts from container store so I wouldn’t have to deal with them anymore

Back
Top Bottom