Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

The worst part with the pull out boxes is they sometimes get stuck when you try to close them..that small amount of space left to where you can’t fully close it and you need to slam it in until it closes. Maybe it’s just me.
First world probs

that’s the flap from the other sides closure getting in the way... I hate it ... happens to me everytime

I hear you

it’s nicer to look at too lol

but yeah I definitely gotta keep these brown boxes on the top

I don’t do them clear container things
as for the box talk, the boxes slightly matter to me bc I'm not buying 200+ drop fronts from the container store. that said, I can really appreciate a sturdy box considering all the stackage.

i looked into it twice & couldn’t do the swap... I want my og boxes. I’ll just play shoebox Tetris forever & be content

I don’t blame you “tis the season” for that type of stuff 🤦🏻‍♂️. Last year i got my concords taken while it said “delivered” . I rather send it to a business
Yeah they got me for Spider-Man 1s when I specifically requested them to put it in a locker, someone overrode the request and "delivered" it to my house. Stock X took me thru every hoop imaginable to get my money back even though they knew it was an inside job.

Thank you Jesus lol
00925318-AF02-4949-A666-C03A1E7129EB.jpeg

Only thing off about that ebay deal is why it'll take so long to ship when its from Texas.

Besides that the seller, feedback, etc checks off.

That EBay code seems to work on any seller who has a BIN of $300 or higher. I tried it on a seller who had 1 pair for $300 exact and it knocked off the $100. With California tax I ended up paying $248

Edit: seller had a $20 shipping fee so that plus Ca tax is why it came out to $248. Not bad though, only $3 more than what I would’ve paid cash retail in person at the store. Awesome deal.

Last edited:
Anyone have an idea on how long EBay is running that paired up code? Might use it after Christmas if it’s still available.

That EBay code seems to work on any seller who has a BIN of $300 or higher. I tried it on a seller who had 1 pair for $300 exact and it knocked off the $100. With California tax I ended up paying $248

^ This ... sort by lowest price (300 min) with a BIN and in your size ... apply PAIREDUP code and checkout!

Make sure you have 10% ebay bucks activated (click this link to verify you are eligible for this promotion ):

and use any cashback sites (ebates)

Props to whoever found the ebay PAIREDUP code!

Last edited:
Yeah they got me for Spider-Man 1s when I specifically requested them to put it in a locker, someone overrode the request and "delivered" it to my house. Stock X took me thru every hoop imaginable to get my money back even though they knew it was an inside job.
I can imagine , same thing here with Nike.com and UPS gave me the only run around. It wasn’t until i found out someone i knew was a supervisor at ups that i was able to expedited it. But what a roller coaster of a ride that was ...

Back
Top Bottom