Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

It was working just after 12.. was going to message a seller but figured it would die at 12 and it would be too late. I tried it just after and it was all good.

Was planning asking tomorrow.. oh well.. there's that. I can never win off ebay codes. Joints always die before I even realize they're around. :smh:

1. Move yo *** back home.
2. Move yo *** back home.
3. I'll secure you, you're 10.5 next year or cop you the flints. I'll never leave you dry cuzzo
4. Move yo *** back home.
5. Give Zay a huge for me.

Quoting so everyone saw number 3. :lol:

Lil' Homie said hey unc!!

I'm tight. I woke up at 12 midnight on the dot. Guess it wasn't meant to be. And I still haven't got shipping confirmation from SNKRS.

Are you talking about Sneaker-Jesus?
Yep that exact distributor. Had no issues and the pair to date is so fricken beautiful, love the 12s as well. But honestly im not sure anyone would need another forum members recommendation. Check out the feedback and history.
Man these delivery guys risking their lives just to make sure we get our sneakers and whatnot
Had just mentioned about being grateful for the full process. Theres plenty stories people can read up on or hear about some of the factory workers literally dying from work exhaustion in Asia, then for the actual distribution and product accounting etc. Perfectly happy with an imperfect Jordan.

You know how you suss out fakes in this case? This is gonna sound hilarious ... but just smell them out of the box. Everyone who has ever bought Jordans/Nikes knows what I'm saying. Unless the UA factories have figured out the exact glue/adhesives the legit factories use. Seems highly unlikely to me. Back in 2011, I bought a pair of those crap Concord retros from the Bay. It was a good price and I wanted to see. As soon as they arrived, I put them next to my NDC pair and huffed. Couldn't have been more obvious. Messaged the seller and said: Eff you, dude, refund me. He did instantly and I sent the fake pair back to him.

If someone here has for whatever reason bought fakes and can say they smell the same, please raise your hand :rofl:

stg yall some dam newbies when it comes to online orders... ****** chill out! It aint even been a week yet & yall mfs talking bout... did so and so ship yet??? fuk outta here posting & filling this thread up with bull.... Go to work.. go to the gym.. hell read several books while you wait.. If next week comes & still no shipping then I would be concerned.. not after 2 dam business days fawwwkkkk

Mike Conley in the Breds tonight
2E623184-FFAF-4162-9463-AD36A727FD90.jpeg

Bottom line on ebay buy on a seller with an almost to perfect feedback record, especially those with perfect feedback will never ruin by selling fakes to you, they will always ship authentics no matter what, their perfect feedback depends on it, but though there are some buyers out there who say it is fake and ruin the seller's perfect feedback, it will happen, just be aware on both sides.

That's not entirely true. It is for a large portion of sellers, but you can't hang your hat on a rating alone. You have to do your research on a seller, always. Some sellers are clueless they are selling fakes and have outstanding feedback, some just no shame. A lot of power sellers mix in bgrades/reps with their sales and ppl never have a clue. That's why I would NEVER buy a sneaker on ebay from someone selling them in mass quantity. And 9/10 times, Ebay is going to side with the high rated power seller over you. Buying sneakers on the after market is just a gamble on any and every format.

I'm most excited about Ebay's new policy because it's going to either force Stock X and GOAT to follow suit or fade away.

That's not entirely true. It is for a large portion of sellers, but you can't hang your hat on a rating alone. You have to do your research on a seller, always. Some sellers are clueless they are selling fakes and have outstanding feedback, some just no shame. A lot of power sellers mix in bgrades/reps with their sales and ppl never have a clue. That's why I would NEVER buy a sneaker on ebay from someone selling them in mass quantity. And 9/10 times, Ebay is going to side with the high rated power seller over you. Buying sneakers on the after market is just a gamble on any and every format.

I'm most excited about Ebay's new policy because it's going to either force Stock X and GOAT to follow suit or fade away.
What is the new policy?

What is the new policy?
No sellers fee for sneakers sold over $100... might make ebay even better for buying shoes.. if you’re a smart buyer who knows what your looking at and do your research on the seller, ebay is a great place to buy kicks.. I’ve bought probably 70% of my collection off of ebay. It’s easily the best for finding deals, especially for lightly worn shoes. The only time I ever got screwed buying shoes on ebay they took care of it completely and they refunded me my $350 when the seller wouldn’t.

Back
Top Bottom