Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

yes I use them.

force fields for 11s, and sneaker shields for 3’s and 4s.

Use force fields for 11s because they are thicker plastic and it holds up the patent leather really well. And you can trim them to fit the 11 toe box.

and inb4 “creases show character”
Like my pairs looking fresh
ok Thanks bro. Where do you get the forcefields?

sheeeeeesh. thats exactly why im scared to sell on ebay. too many scumbags out there and not enough seller protection. i cant stomach the fact that all it takes is for the buyer to say some BS like that and WHAM, there goes my kicks and my money. even tracking showing delivered doesnt matter apparently.
If you make it so the package requires a signature on delivery you protect yourself from that.. a lot of shoe sellers do that just for that reason.

be careful of those package stealers, wished nike didnt make so obvious with the nike packaging tape smh

They stamped jumpman tape all over my concords last year. Good shoe, lack of foresight and stupid out of touch decision makers at Nike. We all don't live in gated communities in Oregon, some of us share a building with 100 other people coming in and out a day.

Just got my snkrs pair, wish the red was more vibrant/bold and not so pale, CF Isn’t crisp and smeared looking and got lots of these protrusions.

Im glad I’m not the only one who wishes the red was better. Every picture, every youtuber pairs look so beautiful with the red, of course I know it’s all about the lighting and filters, but had my hopes up until release day when I actually saw my pair and was like wtf! I’ll rock them, hopefully they grow on me, otherwise I’ll just cop again In another few more years when they release the 45 on the back, because we all know it’s coming down the road sooner or later.

They stamped jumpman tape all over my concords last year. Good shoe, lack of foresight and stupid out of touch decision makers at Nike. We all don't live in gated communities in Oregon, some of us share a building with 100 other people coming in and out a day.

said the same thing, idk who green lighted that idea, one of the most stupid things they’ve done

yeeeeeah might be a wrap on my shoe palace pair
ontrac might never even deliver my package
bunch of issues regarding them in my area
they keep delaying it even though
its like 10-15 minutes away from my house
been like that for 3 days
and on their yelp page for the facility in my area
BUNCH of folks complaining about this happening

be patient
even in the email i got from them
it says it may take some time
my first pair from them arrived today
the pair i ordered from them
directly after my first pair was ordered
JUST got shipping info today

Well at least you got some shipping notification. Haven’t received anything either. Will try to send a follow up email.
One thing I noticed was that in the address the state was not showing up just USA. And my street number displayed twice. :blush:

Went driving around had to hunt down my delivery driver around the neighborhood. I couldn’t wait any longer and can’t risk my pair being lost or stolen. Got em, came home and plopped the box open. Did the NT inspector gadget inspection with the magnifying glass on them.....no scuffs, patent leather height consistent, leather texture between left and right shoe matches , white midsole glued down flush all edges...no gaps. Pretty happy. No complaints from me.

You drove to pick it up from the delivery truck lol

The thirst man

Lol, I would not clip them off. Just leave them alone bro. If that’s all there is to worry about your shoes, then you’re straight. My patent leather height is no bueno in the back. Plus those nipples

Well at least you got some shipping notification. Haven’t received anything either. Will try to send a follow up email.
One thing I noticed was that in the address the state was not showing up just USA. And my street number displayed twice. :blush:
i just got the shipping notice TODAY
so theres still some time

I just got shipping notification from them today as well. I wouldn't worry about the lack of state as long as your zip code is there.

DF724E73-E133-4109-8CD3-D66281B6EF0B.jpeg

Got em in

Anyone else feel like these run big? Btw.... jb has not been able to make a truly comfortable 11 since like 01 .....

Back
Top Bottom