Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

DammnnDee has a video he posted yesterday about how uncomfortable these XI's are. After he tripled up.:rofl:The classic pinky toe hurting story. Anybody else having the pinky toe issue with these?:nerd:

$220 dollars and they literally hurt your feet if you wear them for a whole day. Hilariously pathetic JB.

There is a much older lady where I work (about 60) and she came in yesterday with the XI's on. By the end of the day, I walked by her desk and she had already taken them off. They must seriously be uncomfortable.

It’s nothing more than click bait if you ask me.

Never worn a pair of 11s. My Concords have been in a box in a closet for over a year. I plan on wearing them to a Christmas party on Saturday. We’ll see how it goes.

I've honestly seen very few people who think 13s run big. 12s yes, but not 13s. They've always been TTS for me.

Maybe I'm in the minority on that then. I'm definitely able to get away with an 11.5 in XIII's - If I tried to do that in 3's or 4's I couldn't even walk without my toes being scrunched up at the end of the toe box.

giphy.gif

Yeah, because package thieves don't occur in every type of neighborhood

Dee is a clown, but I still believe him about the pinky toe situation. Most people won't admit to buying 3 pairs... and having to sell them all lol.

Side note - I don't really like a good amount of the "Shoetubers" tbh. Tonyd2wild is thee worst - absolute cringe. I've never liked young dumb cats who try to be hip though. Can not stand that dude. Unbreakable seems like a nice enough guy, but just a goober. UBK never explains anything on the kicks. No tech, nothing. Just, you got your light hits of yellow on the sole. FACEPALM. YOUR BOOTY BACKSTROKES ON THESE JOINTS. SMH. Nightwing seems alright, but I get the vibe that he's a little biznatch in person if things don't go his way... total complainer/whiner. Even though he does really good performance reviews. Sole brothers are cool, Foamer and buckets cool, sneaker gearz, Jacques Slade cool, Jahronmon cool.

Anybody you guys like/dislike for the reviews? Maybe I'm missing a good channel out there. Not interested in watching sniper or mr skinny or any people like that.

Out of all the shoe tubers for performance reviews nobody like Nightwing2303 and Kicksgenius when they were together.

for hype shoes and hypebeast anything I only mess with BullitRc

Dee is a clown, but I still believe him about the pinky toe situation. Most people won't admit to buying 3 pairs... and having to sell them all lol.

Side note - I don't really like a good amount of the "Shoetubers" tbh. Tonyd2wild is thee worst - absolute cringe. I've never liked young dumb cats who try to be hip though. Can not stand that dude. Unbreakable seems like a nice enough guy, but just a goober. UBK never explains anything on the kicks. No tech, nothing. Just, you got your light hits of yellow on the sole. FACEPALM. YOUR BOOTY BACKSTROKES ON THESE JOINTS. SMH. Nightwing seems alright, but I get the vibe that he's a little biznatch in person if things don't go his way... total complainer/whiner. Even though he does really good performance reviews. Sole brothers are cool, Foamer and buckets cool, sneaker gearz, Jacques Slade cool, Jahronmon cool.

Anybody you guys like/dislike for the reviews? Maybe I'm missing a good channel out there. Not interested in watching sniper or mr skinny or any people like that.
I'm only subscribed to Mike Rich. Seems to be down to Earth and personable.

Okay, so i called FEDEX trying to file a claim for a package that wasn't delivered and they informed me that the website may say delivered, BUT their internal system shows that it's still on the truck and may get delivered today but to be sure give it 2-3 business days for it to get delivered from the time of this phone call (which was this morning). due to the holidays drivers are backlogged... etc etc

what kinda **** is that?! has anyone encountered this before?!

Back
Top Bottom