Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Okay, so i called FEDEX trying to file a claim for a package that wasn't delivered and they informed me that the website may say delivered, BUT their internal system shows that it's still on the truck and may get delivered today but to be sure give it 2-3 business days for it to get delivered from the time of this phone call (which was this morning). due to the holidays drivers are backlogged... etc etc

what kinda **** is that?! has anyone encountered this before?!

Happens all the time especially with usps
Drivers usually mark it delivered cuz they had too many packages and didn’t have time
Then it just shows up the next day

shoetubers i enjoy

Mike Rich is hilarious
i like Bull for hype stuff like someone said earlier
Foamer is cool; we both wear 13 so if i need to see what a shoe really looks like i'll check for him
for fashion i go to Eddie Win
Nightwing gets an honorable mention; i don't care too much about shoe details if i'm rocking casually, but when i was looking for a new shoe to hoop in he was a huge help

Happens all the time especially with usps
Drivers usually mark it delivered cuz they had too many packages and didn’t have time
Then it just shows up the next day

Ah ok. the guy i was on the phone with sounded like it happens all the time but didn't want to give it away. crossing fingers my bros. let's hope it gets delivered (i don't care when- just as long as it gets delivered) and that it wasn't stolen....

It has to be a stiffer patent leather or something ....but these just don't mold to your foot like the 01's, the squared toe box is Killin me...

Dee is a clown, but I still believe him about the pinky toe situation. Most people won't admit to buying 3 pairs... and having to sell them all lol.

Side note - I don't really like a good amount of the "Shoetubers" tbh. Tonyd2wild is thee worst - absolute cringe. I've never liked young dumb cats who try to be hip though. Can not stand that dude. Unbreakable seems like a nice enough guy, but just a goober. UBK never explains anything on the kicks. No tech, nothing. Just, you got your light hits of yellow on the sole. FACEPALM. YOUR BOOTY BACKSTROKES ON THESE JOINTS. SMH. Nightwing seems alright, but I get the vibe that he's a little biznatch in person if things don't go his way... total complainer/whiner. Even though he does really good performance reviews. Sole brothers are cool, Foamer and buckets cool, sneaker gearz, Jacques Slade cool, Jahronmon cool.

Anybody you guys like/dislike for the reviews? Maybe I'm missing a good channel out there. Not interested in watching sniper or mr skinny or any people like that.

tonyd2wild a super lame laker bandwagoner.

The only shoe related channels I watch on YouTube now are sneakerfiles and sneakernews. The rest are just corny with clickbait titles and those god awful fake shocked/surprised look on their face. Nas voice: "look at their face man, listen to their voice man".

Ups came bright and early this morning. Joints are beautiful ( Had only like 3 “pimples” on each shoe) which Idgaf about anyway. Going to wrap these and put them under the tree. Won’t wear for a while. Still haven’t worn my concords, infrareds, cement 3s or bred 4s. I just gotta throw them on one day f it

I personally watch all of them because I'm more into seeing the mall/outlet vlogs they do. My top Shoe Tubers are Mike Rich & his homeboy, TWard. I watch Bull mainly for the clothing pickups. I still rock with Scoop208 mostly because he's one of the first Shoe Tubers I came across back in the day.

For those of you who made FTA in-store purchases....$22 cash back through RetailMeNot.

Tryna save everyone money in here :nerd:

1576788777646.png

For those of you who made FTA in-store purchases....$22 cash back through RetailMeNot.

Tryna save everyone money in here :nerd:

1576788777646.png

i was just about to post mine lol
i got two pairs from FTA and just got my approvals for the 10% in-store back as well. Also a SNKRS pair and ebates honored the 9% cash back too. So that puts all 3 pairs i bought under retail.

Out of all the shoe tubers for performance reviews nobody like Nightwing2303 and Kicksgenius when they were together.

for hype shoes and hypebeast anything I only mess with BullitRc
Nightwing and MJO23DAN only for me. I don't really bother with anyone else at this point.
Weartesters the truth.

So I’m chatting with Nike about my SNKRS order that hasn’t shipped yet. They tell me it may have gotten lost by FedEx.

But not to worry! Nike has my back and they’re going to refund me ASAP. Whoo Hoo! Thanks for making it all better!

Back
Top Bottom