Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

My BSTN pair arrived three hours ago. Another solid pair. Relieved I didn't get a bum pair and have to go hunting for a replacement. Nice to be in and out on this release ahead of Christmas. Also got a pair of Triax 96 blues coming by end of next week from Notre sale. Now if only the Kobe V Chaos actually releases next week, this will go down as one of my greatest-ever sneaker holiday seasons. I don't even need anything else for Christmas :lol:
Oh, and just for one last time: F*** END.
I used to love End before they turned into a reseller site. I never buy from them anymore. They can go screw themselves.

I just got refund email smh!! Bs! After he said he put a tracer on the package to see exactly how it got “lost”
I’m sorry to hear that man. If my Nike pair actually ships and your a size 12 there all yours. Hope you have a good holiday besides this.

For those still looking - if you happen to know anyone who may have a Nike Elite account - almost a full size run still available.

1576876629182.png
1576876629182.png

what's a nike elite account ?

Label was created and shipped. Was scheduled for deliver yesterday. I didn’t receive package, tracked package then it read “label has been created”. Called nike rep said package never left warehouse it got “lost”
It didn't get lost. Probably went to one of those people who got double.

These lost packages stories remind of when I hit on a pair of Yeezy 750s off Adidas Germany and the warehouse wrote an erroneous address and there was no way to amend or for me to pick up the package at the distribution center. Package went straight back to Adidas and I’m sure some employee was super excited! But at least I got a 10% coupon with restrictions for their mistake.

Nike “lost” my package somewhere in the warehouse!!!! Beyond heated. But here’s 20% off your next purchase .....****

Same here man. They refunded me automatically. Had about 5 people tell me the same thing happened to them in my city.

that 20% code use to be clutch and satisfactory to make up for goofups. but then they made it so u cant use it on anything new, so it went from being good enough to now a slap in the face.

Hey guys Excuse my ignorance but I got my pair from eBay just curious about this sticker. Looked it up says it’s a anti mold sticker or something. Seller says they cake from Nike. Shoes look good to me.
A47EA789-95CD-44EC-87ED-D7457E747D89.jpeg

Dumb question I know:

nike shipped a pair with two day air from fedex on wednesday

though the tracking hasnt updated since, it shows est as today...

any chance they show up today?

Hey guys Excuse my ignorance but I got my pair from eBay just curious about this sticker. Looked it up says it’s a anti mold sticker or something. Seller says they cake from Nike. Shoes look good to me.
A47EA789-95CD-44EC-87ED-D7457E747D89.jpeg
Yup, mold sticker. Comes in most boxes now in some form or another.

Dumb question I know:

Most of my orders are delivered by UPS, but one pair recently came from FedEx and I didn't get any updates and the box just showed up.

Dumb question I know:

Had same issue, called Nike and they gave me a refund then told me they are going to investigate the lost package. I guess if a pair shows up still I get it for free cause of the inconvenience, if not I’m not tripping cause it was my second pair

Back
Top Bottom