Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Jordan 1 black/red slander won’t be tolerated.

-management
Ok ok lets add in the "with all due respect" line because we totally know that negates any negative input right? lol
No honestly at this point i get and can totally respect it because its a generational thing. Something somewhere along the line triggered the Gen Z / younger millennial group and theyve latched onto it. Not sure exactly what that thing was but do know out of the hypebeast mass consumers there are legitimate fans of the 1 and thats cool that they can get that sort of feeling from a model that otherwise had been looked over.
Ill say this before the tomatoes fly..
Black and Red 1 is something one simply adds to a collection,
Black and Red 11 be it 96OG or 2019 is something one builds a collection around.
..all due respect lol

I swear I’m kicking myself for passing on these 🤦🏽‍♂️
Little trick for consideration thats helped the collection out alot throughout the years if you arent already doing so.
Ebay has a save search option, use that with searching something like 2019 Jordan 11 with desired size added as a filter.
Minimum of once a day just pop the app open and see if anything new is posted, i prefer afternoons as thats usually when listings go live. Youd be surprised how many people will either list something new on the strength at a decent price or list something barely used at a good price with some even giving the option to throw up a offer.
If offer is available always leave a message especially if they dont have up multiple listings as its likely another sneakerhead cleaning up the collection a bit. Nothing lengthy just a line or so sharing youre a legit fan or thank you for any consideration in my offer, really goes a long way and has helped me acquire pairs i may have missed out or passed on at one point or another.
These are to me the 96OG of the modern era, not a single retro to date comes close to how well they did the 2019s and are well worth the hunt.

Little trick for consideration thats helped the collection out alot throughout the years if you arent already doing so.
Ebay has a save search option, use that with searching something like 2019 Jordan 11 with desired size added as a filter.
Minimum of once a day just pop the app open and see if anything new is posted, i prefer afternoons as thats usually when listings go live. Youd be surprised how many people will either list something new on the strength at a decent price or list something barely used at a good price with some even giving the option to throw up a offer.
If offer is available always leave a message especially if they dont have up multiple listings as its likely another sneakerhead cleaning up the collection a bit. Nothing lengthy just a line or so sharing youre a legit fan or thank you for any consideration in my offer, really goes a long way and has helped me acquire pairs i may have missed out or passed on at one point or another.
These are to me the 96OG of the modern era, not a single retro to date comes close to how well they did the 2019s and are well worth the hunt.
Obsessively going through listings on Ebay and the like are how I get almost everything at a good deal lol. Except for the very obvious DS stuff that you have to pay retail for right away. If you put in the work there's steals to be had everywhere.

I have two pairs with PL cut that may be decent for the 2019 run but not good enough for me. I really want to swap at least 1 of my pairs. But I thought they missed some minor things.. Concords and CGs so far have been the best IMO.
Crazy how variance in different production dates and who ever actually had hands on crafting the shoe can alter how pairs come across to others.
Variance is something that goes back to even the OGs where not every 11 12 etc is created equal.
You can get some where the craftsmanship and specific cuts of material are chefs kiss good where as others are..well..ok.
Then there are some pairs that flat out should not have made the cut.
Been fortunate on these and other releases where im very happy with what arrived.
Only thing with CGs i feel is a bit off is the uppers internal padding went back to the Black Concord or SJs setup vs whats on the Concord/Black n Reds.
That aside CGs feel the most premium out of the 2016 - 2021 run where they made subtle adjustments in just the right places with just the right materials, that and the midsole is spot on OG soft.

Appreciate the info….

Jordan 1 black/red slander won’t be tolerated.

-management​

Until we get a Black & Red 1 retro, that looks EXACTLY like these custom 85's...

vlcsnap-00004.jpg

Slander will be tolerated, and EVEN SUPPORTED/WELCOMED...

:lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tried to sell a pair of breds that I got from sneaker jesus on ebay a couple years ago.... and it failed authentication. sneaker jesus out here selling UA pairs??

Back
Top Bottom