Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

11s always leave my toes sore the first few wears. Once they break in they are one of the more comfortable retros IMO.

I agree. This is a shoe that should be in permanent rotation, even over the concords and I love concords. I was able to hit on 2 pairs on RD and I don't regret it. Prior to this release, I was able to scoop a 2001 pair, so I have 3 pairs. I regret selling my previous extra 2001 pair back in 05/06 I think.
I find in general 11s where the patent leather and upper are the same color look super clean, especially these. I don't currently have a pair of concords specifically because of this. Outside of being an OG colorway and having history, just isn't as clean as playoffs, space jams, gool greys, etc. Same goes for Cherry reds and DMPs.

Is that a driveway on the left that ends at a little mini 3 foot drop off/cliff/stone wall? Do you drive a monster truck to get in and out of the driveway?

I hate to be an ***hole, but it's the spot so USE your imagination.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Simply my fav shoe ever, and that particular pair looks sick with the nice sleek toe box. Nice fit too.

Thanks G. It's also my one of my top 5 Jordan's of all-time. Coming in at #4 on my list. Trust me, I want to put it higher, but my #1 is the Black Cement 4's #2 Black Metallic 5's, and the Black Infrared 6's. as my #3. I just can't move those.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
That RAW IS WAR jacket and cap are incredible. Nice fit bro :nthat:

I wanted to say the same thing.

Thanks y'all. It's actually a retro of the OG Raw/War Zone jacket from 1997. Although I should technically be wearing the Flu Game 12's with this fit....

Dj70vyMW4AIn32V.jpg
DZbSuPbUMAEIHIs.jpg

1c3pstI.jpg

Like Good ol' J.R. did, back in 1997-98. I don't have those, and NEVER really cared for them.

So **** it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks y'all. It's actually a retro of the OG Raw/War Zone jacket from 1997. Although I should technically be wearing the Flu Game 12's with this fit....

Dj70vyMW4AIn32V.jpg

Like Good ol' J.R. did, back in 1997-98. I don't have those, and NEVER really cared for them.

So **** it.

therealestone probably looked at your post exactly like that for not wearing the "right" shoes

I hate to be an ***hole, but it's the spot so USE your imagination.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks G. It's also my one of my top 5 Jordan's of all-time. Coming in at #4 on my list. Trust me, I want to put it higher, but my #1 is the Black Cement 4's #2 Black Metallic 5's, and the Black Infrared 6's. as my #3. I just can't move those.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dj70vyMW4AIn32V.jpg
DZbSuPbUMAEIHIs.jpg

1c3pstI.jpg

So **** it.

Bah GAWD he looks awkward in those!

…somebody tell him to take off the damn shoes!!!!

Nobody ever talks about how these are tanks. That midsole can survive a lot lol.

They are, without a cub scout doubt.

Crazy thing is I never cared for these back in 96, 2001, CDPs...

Wasn't until the 2012's that i was like... hmmmm, i could make these work.

Became one of my most worn jays (still haven't broke out the 19's yet).

Today:

IMG_8112 (1).jpg

IMG_8113.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_8112.jpg
    IMG_8112.jpg
    287.4 KB · Views: 20
They are, without a cub scout doubt.

Crazy thing is I never cared for these back in 96, 2001, CDPs...

Wasn't until the 2012's that i was like... hmmmm, i could make these work.

Became one of my most worn jays (still haven't broke out the 19's yet).

Today:

IMG_8112 (1).jpg

IMG_8113.jpg

Your icon remind me of kci and Jo Jo tell me it's real I always liked that song better then all my life personally. Throwback like the 11's💯

Back
Top Bottom