Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I’ve always liked the stealths
99E520F8-0153-4458-B283-9ABC65C5A790.jpeg

I honestly believe if those came out for the first time today, they would be more accepted.

I dont see how tinker let these go into production with no real way to lace them properly to hoop in. Unless he doesnt have toes to wreck on the slightest stutter step.

Air max 1s have higher holes to lace thru than 15s ffs.

Sorry to derail the thread on this lol
Tinker shouldve made the 15 laces tie up behind the heel and that rubber piece folds down and back up over them to conceal the knot. Or some kind of mechanism that just tightens that weave down without the laces at all. Maybe thats where he decided to 'phone it in' and stopped caring after that. Because his design was starting to get out of hand.

Last edited:
I dont see how tinker let these go into production with no real way to lace them properly to hoop in. Unless he doesnt have toes to wreck on the slightest stutter step.

Air max 1s have higher holes to lace thru than 15s ffs.

Sorry to derail the thread on this lol
Tinker shouldve made the 15 laces tie up behind the heel and that rubber piece folds down and back up over them to conceal the knot. Or some kind of mechanism that just tightens that weave down without the laces at all. Maybe thats where he decided to 'phone it in' and stopped caring after that. Because his design was starting to get out of hand.

That’s my only issue with the 15s, other than that I think all OG colorways are dope

Bred
Flints
Obsedians
White:caro
Eastbay

Was just about to say the same thing. Most J’s get a pass when worn by him. In actuality some are pretty whack
The XV's also lost major points because it was a couple steps back from the XIV for on court performance, which many considered to be the best out of all the Air Jordans.

Back
Top Bottom