Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I dont keep up in here but im pretty sure its cuz everyone agrees these Concords are trash
Patent is comically high
45 = loss to magic

Nobody wants these

I dont keep up in here but im pretty sure its cuz everyone agrees these Concords are trash
Patent is comically high
45 = loss to magic

Nobody wants these
I don't plan on getting them, but I have no doubt folk are going to cop. Let's be realistic.

Patent is comically high
45 = loss to magic

Nobody wants these

:lol: I think you go out of your way to say outlandish things ... The 45 is trash, but everyone still wants these.

Patent is comically high
45 = loss to magic

Nobody wants these
No man, I def want these. There is just nothing to really talk about with these right now.

Patent is comically high
7DFC7D15-C59A-417D-948F-5C7C9C8C58CC.gif

I want these as its the closest to what Michael wore in the 1995 ECF. I watched that game as I was 13 at the time and was in awe. The fact that I can finally have the concords with the original 45 on the back like when he first debut them is special to me. I know to some (most likely younger than me) this is a bummer that they wont have the 23 like the original retail release.

For me its about the shoe the man wore when I was in my bedroom watching in hopes that he would take the bulls back to the chip. I still have the VHS tapes somewhere of the series.

Interesting to know even Tinker doesn’t like his own 15s lol. Sure it’s not his best by far but would’ve loved to see him take a little more pride in his own creation. I always liked the 15. To me they were futuristic and always thought they were dope because the midsole/mid-foot plank reminded me of the batmobile from the the 80s/90s Batman (with Jack Nicholson) when he activated the shield on that bad boy. Favorite fictional car as a kid. It was either that car or the car Michael Jackson turned himself into on MJs “moonwalker”. Was always a toss up between the two lol. Anyways, sorry. There’s 50 post ahead of this and I have no idea what the current convo is about. Just now seeing the Tinker on TMZ post lol.

Back
Top Bottom