Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

All this 45 babble is silly in terms of how in-demand this shoe will be. It’s irrelevant outside of some serious diehards, NT members or otherwise. I agree it’s silly they went with 45 but honestly, it’s of no consequence. Especially when we all know it’s going to stretch and crack quick.

I really don't get why it's silly though. 23 years ago these were first brought out in the 95 playoffs with a 45 on the back. We all know how jb plays with anniversary s . Especially with 23rd anniversary. We should have all seen this coming.

J, I said silly in terms of anyone thinking it would have any bearing on how the release goes. Not that the complaints are not valid. I personally think it’s dumb these have 45. At the same time, I personally just dont care all that much. Not saying people who do are wrong or any such thing. But after years of effed up retros from this brand, I’m way more concerned with general shape and proportions, patent cut, and even the backward jumpman on the left shoe, than I am about the little number on the back that wears out either way if you wear the shoe much at all.

Anyway, let the complaints flow. Just saying that the 45 will have zero effect on popularity and availability come release day.

J, I said silly in terms of anyone thinking it would have any bearing on how the release goes. Not that the complaints are not valid. I personally think it’s dumb these have 45. At the same time, I personally just dont care all that much. Not saying people who do are wrong or any such thing. But after years of effed up retros from this brand, I’m way more concerned with general shape and proportions, patent cut, and even the backward jumpman on the left shoe, than I am about the little number on the back that wears out either way if you wear the shoe much at all.

Anyway, let the complaints flow. Just saying that the 45 will have zero effect on popularity and availability come release day.
Agree with almost all of this. Personally I want the 45. I have the originals. Did not get the 2000s because I was early 20s and trying to survive on my own. Couldnt afford them. And the 2011s I got but they just left a big void. These seem to fill that for me. Hopefully anyway. Im a big MJ fan and DO care about the shoes he wore. Yes are there shoes he wore I didnt like? Without doubt, but not many.

Speaking of the 23 on the back. I was cleaning my 2012 BRED XI and just noticed how much bigger the 23 is on the new mold (Win like 82)

Bred XI on left, Win like 82 on right. Both size 9.5 .
20180729_105133.jpg

Agree with almost all of this. Personally I want the 45. I have the originals. Did not get the 2000s because I was early 20s and trying to survive on my own. Couldnt afford them. And the 2011s I got but they just left a big void. These seem to fill that for me. Hopefully anyway. Im a big MJ fan and DO care about the shoes he wore. Yes are there shoes he wore I didnt like? Without doubt, but not many.

I've said more than once, I'm buying four pairs of this release. I don't care about the number one way or another, I prefer 23 if someone asked my opinion or gave me a choice but it's like whatever, either way. I'm just amused that there are people acting so butt hurt about it, and even some in here trying to speculate if it will make the shoes more attainable come release day. Get real LOL

The 20s are the worst Air Jordan by far.

Clumsy, Gimmcky Straps. Suspect traction. A thick midsole that results in little court feel and not great cushioning.

But hey they've covered in patent, are numbered below the number MJ wore most of his career, and were designed (somewhat) by Tinker.

So none of that is a problem any more.

Is It any wonder Brand Jordan are throwing out these spurious Tinker 3s, 6s, 13s, some of you pretty much asked for them.

Glory hole and fencing ones are the worst of all time.

The fencing ones could have looked better if they were sleeker but they are a little bulky.

The 2009 (24) aged terribly. Yellowed everywhere. But I really liked the marble look midsole. I only have the white release. Or off white now. Could have gone on without though. Fencing though, I remember reading about that. wth.

Something about letting opposing players see through his moves but not really or some b.s. like that if I remember lol

They performed VERY well from what I've heard tho

2’s are one of the best imo top 3. Ogs were made in Italy with real leather and high quality materials. Most new “high end” sneakers have a Similar look to that style of the 2s. The problem is that we’ve never and never will see a proper retro of them. The retros never get the shape right and kill the look of the sneaker imo

2s are dope in only a few cws. I need JB to release those black/chrome 2s again.

Back
Top Bottom