Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I feel like the last concord thread was damnnear at 500, 3-4 months before release

That’s because there was a huge early pairs fiasco that finally uncovered where exactly they came from and exposed a major early pair overseas dealer who was thought to sell authentic shoes at the time. Someone here can probably recall what happened in better detail than I’m able to.

What happened to Air Randy anyway? I know there were rumors that he owed money to some crime org. But I stopped following after that.

Honestly he probably just re-branded and is out there still doing the same stuff...

I’ll say that the one thing he was good for was early pics...Fakes, as we know now, but it always gave us a solid idea of what the shoes would look like...

I have them coming already! 100% Authentic from Nike! You want them I can hook you up for $599.99 :lol::rofl:

This guy wop still out here finessing. All because folks want to be #TeamEarly. Resell won’t even get that high for a few years, so it’s not like $475 is a come up smh for a REAL pair.
9CCFD0A3-AAFB-408C-A9FA-250E598934FE.png

And you wonder why so many people slanging fakes :lol:

He probably pays less than $100 for those

Dummies man

Is that grey/silver pair still coming out? If so, surprised we haven't heard any updates or seen an "early look" pair.

Do yall know if zadehkicks.com is legit. I know the site has them on preorder and you will receive them 2 weeks after release date. Any thoughts? Thanks fellas.

Do yall know if zadehkicks.com is legit. I know the site has them on preorder and you will receive them 2 weeks after release date. Any thoughts? Thanks fellas.

Not sure if legit or not but they’ll ship 2 weeks after they release? Quick look shows $280 for adult sizes...Why in the world would you pay $280 for shoes that you’ll get 2 weeks after they release?

At least try at retail when they drop and if you miss out then go aftermarket...These are rumored to have the highest production numbers for any past XI release, so even if you miss out at retail you’ll likely still come in under $280 if you have to go aftermarket post release...

Not sure if legit or not but they’ll ship 2 weeks after they release? Quick look shows $280 for adult sizes...Why in the world would you pay $280 for shoes that you’ll get 2 weeks after they release?

At least try at retail when they drop and if you miss out then go aftermarket...These are rumored to have the highest production numbers for any past XI release, so even if you miss out at retail you’ll likely still come in under $280 if you have to go aftermarket post release...

For sure. They have a discount code which brings it under retail. I was hoping to order if legit to avoid any drama on release date lol.

Here for the 15 talk I missed lol. I like specific colorways-the OG and the Flint and then White/Red and Blk/Silver Lows.. I think thats about it. I wore my OG retro 15s last year and my fit was fine. I think the shoe is easier to pull off now with fitted jeans being a thing. I think the 18s have a similar effect.

BUT 19s, 21s, 22s, and almost anything after 23 was God awful :sick::sick:. The 21s are actually not so bad but compared to all the rest, theyre not great at all. The 19 and 22... :sick:

I'm actually surprised jb isn't running with the "banned" narrative for these this time around (not like they need anymore hype), considering these are the OG ones he was fined every game for wearing

BUT 19s, 21s, 22s, and almost anything after 23 was God awful :sick::sick:. The 21s are actually not so bad but compared to all the rest, theyre not great at all. The 19 and 22... :sick:

Only models I own or have ever owned past the 14 are the white/navy 16s, black 20s, and these:
AJCollection_26.jpg

This colorway of the 2011s actually makes this a pretty cool shoe. I haven't worn them often but they look good with shorts. These are also the rare later model I can easily actually picture MJ playing in during his Bulls days. I have no doubt that had these come along back then and been seen on his feet during games, they would be a reasonably sought-after model.

Last edited:
If MJ played in those in the 90s, yeah your probably right. But knowing the Concord and Taxis, they just look like a mix of the two to me.

Only models I own or have ever owned past the 14 are the white/navy 16s, black 20s, and these:
AJCollection_26.jpg

This colorway of the 2011s actually make this a pretty cool shoe. I haven't worn them often but they look good with shorts. These are also the rare later model I can easily actually picture MJ playing in during his Bulls days. I have no doubt that had these come along back then and been seen on his feet during games, they would be a reasonably sought-after model.
these were always dope to me and I remember them being beasts on the court

never bought em tho, prefer playing in Nike/Kobes

If MJ played in those in the 90s, yeah your probably right. But knowing the Concord and Taxis, they just look like a mix of the two to me.

That's exactly why I think they'd be popular. These literally could slot into the lineup anywhere between the 11, 12, 13 and 14. I could see these dropping as the 15s, easy. It's not like there was a boatload of difference between the general appearance of the white/black 11s-14s as it was. Wherever within that timeframe they fell--especially if they came sooner, soon enough for Mike to have played in them in say '98--they'd almost certainly be held in reasonably high regard these days.

Kinda disagree. The 11-12 were simple designs but had some really dope details (material contrasts, interesting stitching, etc). Those aren’t terrible looking but there’s nothing about them that really grabs your attention and makes them memorable. The 13/14 also had a lot of really cool and unique details and more radical designs. I guess they could have worked as 15s but that’s not exactly a high bar.

Back
Top Bottom