Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

The 15s would be celebrated if MJ wore them on court. I don’t think the 14s would be liked at all if mj didn’t close out his bulls career with them.

The Gloryholes :smh:

They ruined a nice design with that nonsense

UnconsciousCleanIrishwolfhound-size_restricted.gif

I Cried lol

Speaking of the 23 on the back. I was cleaning my 2012 BRED XI and just noticed how much bigger the 23 is on the new mold (Win like 82)

Bred XI on left, Win like 82 on right. Both size 9.5

Dam I would have thought the breds were on the right thanks for pointing that out lol

How comfortable are 11s now? I haven’t worn a pair since the 2009 Space Jam. I don’t remember them being that comfortable in comparison to the 12s or 8s

Over...Jordan retros don’t have it like that anymore but these are Concords...These started the hype machine...

Yeah, but those days are over.

Not that it matters, as it’s just for convo, but I don’t see this thread passing 500 by release day.

Pics have been comin in and the hype has been so so, which is good for a lot of us.

I feel like the last concord thread was damnnear at 500, 3-4 months before release

Its def not moving like the 2011 thread but, people have learned to hold back and wait a little. Or maybe they just arent interested in what were saying right now. Lol. Come Oct and Nov it will pick up.

I would appreciate a Columbia XV Retro, that colorway is fire.

To the comfort question above, I’m very happy with the revamped mold (SJ, 82, 96) and find them very wearable. Haven’t taken a pair on court yet, but I think they’re infinitely better than the previous 11 run

Back
Top Bottom