Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Any New Orleans Nters here?? I need some info/help where to Cop. I will be on a trip to New Orleans on release date. Where should I go to cop once I touch down in the bayou??

Also what's the scene out there. Will it be a hard time to find or cop a pair or can I stroll in a few hours later and get a pair. I'm hoping the latter because so many will be produced but it's the Concords so I don't wanna take any chances.

Any New Orleans Nters here?? I need some info/help where to Cop. I will be on a trip to New Orleans on release date. Where should I go to cop once I touch down in the bayou??

Also what's the scene out there. Will it be a hard time to find or cop a pair or can I stroll in a few hours later and get a pair. I'm hoping the latter because so many will be produced but it's the Concords so I don't wanna take any chances.
right chea..hit me up in message

Threw on my emerald lows today. Have maybe worn them six times since they dropped. About an hour in today, right shoe starts squeaking, feels like the airbag is unglued in the midsole. Or something in the midsole (heel area, lateral side) has come loose. It’s not the insole. Sounds like little burps almost. Drives me nuts, these are going back to Nike. This isn’t the first time I’ve encountered this with 11s and man it pisses me off and bums me out. If my concords do this, I’m going to be beside myself. I don’t know what the problem is here, Nike, but at this point, 11 soles shouldn’t be a problem. Damn.

Threw on my emerald lows today. Have maybe worn them six times since they dropped. About an hour in today, right shoe starts squeaking, feels like the airbag is unglued in the midsole. Or something in the midsole (heel area, lateral side) has come loose. It’s not the insole. Sounds like little burps almost. Drives me nuts, these are going back to Nike. This isn’t the first time I’ve encountered this with 11s and man it pisses me off and bums me out. If my concords do this, I’m going to be beside myself. I don’t know what the problem is here, Nike, but at this point, 11 soles shouldn’t be a problem. Damn.

If my Concords do that, I’ll have no problem sending them back and giving up on this release. No shoe is worth that ********.

That’s funny, I wore my emerald lows today for the first time... I didn’t encounter any of those issues..
They were pretty damz comfy better my older 11 lows

That’s funny, I wore my emerald lows today for the first time... I didn’t encounter any of those issues..
They were pretty damz comfy better my older 11 lows

Mine were comfy and just fine till today, too.

Similar thing happened to one of my pairs of 2011 Concords. Un-DSed them last year just to wear around the house. Started wearing them most days after work. After a couple of weeks, the grey footbed liner (what you see if you remove the insole amd look inside the shoe) came unglued from whatever is beneath it, which causes similar squeaks and burps. I sort of put it down to those shoes sitting unworn in my closet for six years, but now that it happened to my emeralds after just a few casual wears, I’m beyond annoyed. And already dreading it on the new Concords.

I’ll send these back for a voucher. Thought about buying another pair from StockX or whatever but probably not going to. Once I get Concords and blue snakeskin lows in the spring, I wont even need these anymore. Well, maybe I will just for the hell of it, I really do like the emeralds. Right now though I’m just pissed.

11s still squeak? My 2009 pair did that -_-
I haven’t worn a pair since then, so i don’t know.

Last edited:
Grade school pics

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-11-11-06-45-50_kindlephoto-1539869.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-11-06-45-50_kindlephoto-1539869.png
    87.1 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_2018-11-11-06-45-40_kindlephoto-1638422.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-11-06-45-40_kindlephoto-1638422.png
    144.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_2018-11-11-07-03-54_kindlephoto-2473655.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-11-07-03-54_kindlephoto-2473655.png
    194.9 KB · Views: 17
That’s a cool video rite there. That’s the first time I’ve seen that footage. I know the story behind the banned 1s. I didn’t know the concords were against league rules. He still went out and balled in them. That’s really dope.

That video is cool. I remember all that at the time. I was such a dork for these because I VHS recorded all those games. And when I would watch them back I would pause just to get the closer look I wanted. There was nothing like them at that time. He wore them the first 2 games, 1 with a 45 jersey, the second game with a 23 jersey. So the attention the shoe got on live TV made it even more intriguing. So game 4 debuted the Black version and it was over for me then. Lol. They tried to tell MJ not to wear them but was going to anyway.
The attention those shoes got, along with the fines are comparable to the marketing scheme they used for the Jordan 1 in 85.

That video is cool. I remember all that at the time. I was such a dork for these because I VHS recorded all those games. And when I would watch them back I would pause just to get the closer look I wanted. There was nothing like them at that time. He wore them the first 2 games, 1 with a 45 jersey, the second game with a 23 jersey. So the attention the shoe got on live TV made it even more intriguing. So game 4 debuted the Black version and it was over for me then. Lol. They tried to tell MJ not to wear them but was going to anyway.
The attention those shoes got, along with the fines are comparable to the marketing scheme they used for the Jordan 1 in 85.

It probably was all planned, from the jump. Nike, KNEW they had a INSTANT hit, on their hands.

I had never noticed the space jams he wore during that series even though I watched it. I was like 12 at the time. I had got a MJ poster from the book fair at school and he had on the space jams. I didn’t know them as the “space jams” because at that time I had never seen the movie (probably hadn’t even been released yet.) I was literally obsessed with the “black patent leathers with the clear sole.” Lol, we called XI’s “patent leathers” when we were kids before every shoe was called by their number and nickname. Good memories. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom