Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

It’s hilarious that mike Conley is rocking fakes this late in the game. Other people have already received authentic retail pairs.

Even though y’all are mostly older and relate to the 1995/6 and 2000, I ink it’s cool that it’s been 10 years unofficially since the Holiday 11. The CDP 11/12 I wanted so badly, but didn’t get. I made sure I got the 2009 jams because I missed the CDP. In fact, I liked the jams because they were the closest thing to the CDP 11 at the time. That drop had lines and camp outs, and everyone in my high school had the 11/12 CDP when school resumed. I wanted them so bad and didn’t care about og details at the time. It’s cool to me that Holiday 11 is still going strong.

Don’t trust his shoes. He’s unrepentantly reviewed reps before. His pair looks like RG exclusives

He’s also had his pair for about a month...yet he waited for a few others to post first to avoid being called out it seems. The lateral patent does look like all the pairs that came in RG like bags. Hard to trust these youtubers that are in it for the views

hqdefault.jpg

Now these concords will be even more special to me...not only will i finally get my first pair ever since wanting them back in 95 but im going to use the money i won today from my titans beating the patriots to buy them!!!

This is getting more and more ridiculous. Can’t wait for this release to be over with and die already. They need to stop releasing Holiday info a year in advance.

Anyone remember when MJ scored 48 on Stackhouse? After Jerry, prior to that game was saying he beat MJ in one on one and that he could not guard him.

Did not know that. I knew they released in late November but never connected to Black Friday.

I remember clear as day because I was home from college for Thanksgiving. Slept in on Black Friday while my mom and sister went shopping. Woke up and called my normal Footlocker in the afternoon and was stunned when they said they had sold out. Called another one and found a pair, drove there and got them.

I remember clear as day because I was home from college for Thanksgiving. Slept in on Black Friday while my mom and sister went shopping. Woke up and called my normal Footlocker in the afternoon and was stunned when they said they had sold out. Called another one and found a pair, drove there and got them.
Unfortunately, I didnt know the exact release date at that time. Tried to call the number on the famed XI ad never an answer. Its was an Eastbay mag that made me realize they were already out. Called them. Just to be told they were all gone. Didnt matter really. I was 15 and mom was not having it. Lol.

Anyone remember when MJ scored 48 on Stackhouse? After Jerry, prior to that game was saying he beat MJ in one on one and that he could not guard him.

Oh totally. He mouthed off that he was surprised how easy the NBA was along with talking smack about playing MJ back at UNC that summer. That was a mistake. I believe MJ dropped those 48 on him in three quarters, then sat out the fourth. I watched that game in my dorm room, laughing the whole time. Classic MJ lol

Back
Top Bottom