Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I need some real Columbias, they been doing them dirty every time around. Even as great as the ‘01 retro was they didn’t tint the sole like the OG. Legends ain’t even worth discussing. :smh:

The Colombia 11 is one of the few instances I’d welcome a change or “upgrade” if you will. I’d love this sole on the og upper as opposed to the og sole.

70C3D512-4584-4E64-95C8-37D7CFA66E68.jpeg

Og sole wasn’t as vivid and is prone to yellowing faster than that deep blue

08466384-1B85-4195-8167-C4B5AC1A997B.jpeg

The Colombia 11 is one of the few instances I’d welcome a change or “upgrade” if you will. I’d love this sole on the og upper as opposed to the og sole.

70C3D512-4584-4E64-95C8-37D7CFA66E68.jpeg

Og sole wasn’t as vivid and is prone to yellowing faster than that deep blue

08466384-1B85-4195-8167-C4B5AC1A997B.jpeg
Idk I always felt like the OG sole held up pretty well. Even now if you put an OG pair up next to the 2001 it’s like night and day. That back pack color does look nice though. Definitely looks better and closer to the original color than the legends do. That OG pair you posted though... :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Idk I always felt like the OG sole held up pretty well. Even now if you put an OG pair up next to the 2001 it’s like night and day. That back pack color does look nice though. Definitely looks better and closer to the original color than the legends do. That OG pair you posted though... :pimp::pimp::pimp:

You’re right the Og sole did hold up well. That 2001 pair was really pretty bad. Idk why they did that. No blue to begin with. Just a clear almost pre yellowed sole

It’s because of all the changes. Specifically the banana shape backwards jumpman and low pl amongst other things.

OG’s and 2001 had great materials man. Leather was nice and thick. They felt like a premium product. It was the only all leather XI. Those legends feel like cheap plastic and the shape is an abomination. Those and CDP’s probably the most pathetic XI’s in my book. Nothing is worse than the CDP though. :smh:

He’s also had his pair for about a month...yet he waited for a few others to post first to avoid being called out it seems. The lateral patent does look like all the pairs that came in RG like bags. Hard to trust these youtubers that are in it for the views

How do you know he had them that long?

Back
Top Bottom