Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

21c824e9-59d1-42ff-954e-3e973f1310fb-jpeg.2209102

WTF IS THIS

After trying and failing 2 times in a row to find a decent pair of 1s on ebay and now seeing this, im about done. The QC is straight up absent these days. I have my Chis, im about to call it on everything else.

After trying and failing 2 times in a row to find a decent pair of 1s on ebay and now seeing this, im about done. The QC is straight up absent these days. I have my Chis, im about to call it on everything else.

At least order from Nike and try for a decent pair.

The two shoes don’t seem to be at the same height. The right shoe seems to be down 1/2 an inch or so, I think the pic may be deceiving honestly.
look how much lower the 45 is to the bottom of the black on the right. Its not deceiving its a donkey pair

This is why I’m that guy at the register inspecting my pair holding the line up lol. I still prefer in store purchases as opposed to online for that very reason.

The two shoes don’t seem to be at the same height. The right shoe seems to be down 1/2 an inch or so, I think the pic may be deceiving honestly.
also, theyre level, look at the soles. He's just got the right shoe pinched in and tilted because of his grip on it.

Na I’m saying give it a try.. if it doesn’t work out, easy free return.
yeah, im probably going to roll the dice, im just saying my patience is almost up with these people.

It immediately makes me think about downsizing everything, keeping a handful of essentials and moving on. Things would be a lot easier if they could just figure out how to make shoes again.

Y’all are acting like this is the first time JB has mass produced a shoe that will have eff ups. You already know the deal with JB, nothing new here. If in store check your pair out before you cop, or don’t cop at all...I guess

Y’all are acting like this is the first time JB has mass produced a shoe that will have eff ups. You already know the deal with JB, nothing new here. If in store check your pair out before you cop, or don’t cop at all...I guess

Not surprised but disgusted if that is real.

yeah, im probably going to roll the dice, im just saying my patience is almost up with these people.

It immediately makes me think about downsizing everything, keeping a handful of essentials and moving on. Things would be a lot easier if they could just figure out how to make shoes again.

Agreed.

its the first pic we've gotten from a legit store. Not a good batting avg so far

Its like everyone was coiled up ready to release mayhem off a few pics from ONE pair of these. Damn, chill out. Its just one pair.

Back
Top Bottom