Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

8CAE334E-8AE8-4DF8-8D00-4CBF82D5BA8B.png
Yeah, ain’t no link, just popped up in SNKRS

i cant even check if i got access cause i cant get into snkrs cause nike blocked my phone number for a "few weeks".....lol

is FTL going to allow VIP codes on these? alreadygot an early pair from the shockdrop. Might just cop my doubleup from FTL if i can use a reward

I struggled with saying that it is not there out loud because I kind of felt like it's there but I just can't see it.. but that basically means its not there. If they used this same bs white line on the 2016 Jams.. we would've been let down. If you like it fine.. but it's not there. I really hope they bring back that 2016 line for Playoffs whenever they drop.. its a MUST.

It has the 2000 type of white line NOT like the OG. My 01 Playoffs have the same 'fake' white line though my Playoffs have it dyed black but its the same style-line as that run. I knew that my opinion would ruffle feathers because everyone thinks these are a 10 out of 10 but I don't. I'm not trashing them.. I like this retro a lot and its the best thing since the 2000; even better in some aspects (looking at @MJO23DAN video) but I'm not going to pretend to not notice lol.

My dude, if you didn't know, white against white will NEVER stand out like black against white. How is that so hard to comprehend? Also this is the first time I've heard of a "fake" white line. You're definitely not ruffling my feathers, I'm just trying to understand what you're talking about. No retro or no thing is perfect by the way. I wouldn't say these are a 10 out of 10 either. That would mean these '18s would have to be a spec for spec exact recreation of the OG which would be pretty much impossible to accomplish.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom