Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

YES. Now this I think we would all agree with. Of course we all would like the PL to be thick and sturdy like the OG, which would thus make the white line that much more noticeable and present. However your argument was that the white (although thin) was not even there at all, which is false :lol:. All I'm saying. It's there in the same way that it was on the '16 jams. I guess you just want it to be thicker in which I would agree. Can't have it all though.

Well, my argument is that you don't see it like you do on the OG so it's not false. I just didn't explain it the way I wanted to. I’m at work and was rushing in between tasks to get my point across so my apologies for not being clear. I may actually be wrong about the 16 Jams though and I’d be willing to say I misspoke .. I have to check then when I get home lol.

So 2 things. It’s a lot easier to see the white lines on OG concords because the mesh isn’t snow white anymore, it has oxidized so that line stands out more as opposed to a brand new pair of 18’s. Secondly they didn’t try to duplicate that look on the 2000’s retros. They dyed the edge purposely for a cleaner look. At the time when the 01 playoffs first dropped a lot of people actually preferred the cleaner all black look.

1. The oxidation route is a cop out man. You believe that if you want but I respectfully disagree. It’s visible because the PL is that thick. Oxidation might help it to be visible but it isn’t the sole reason behind visibility. Quote this after the 2018’s become oxidized. :lol:

2. Absolutely correct. I wasn’t on NT for that release but I remember somehow knowing that they purposely did that. That’s what I meant when I said ‘fake’ white line on 2000s.. there is none. And I was speaking on my preference and POV of the previous retros not necessarily others’ preference.

I also want to say that I appreciate the discourse and being able to talk about these without negatively coming at each other. Its one of the things I used to love about old NT.

I didnt get access.. either that or it went away because I never got notification and didnt check since I was too busy with work. Ill pick up another pair later anyway lol Congrats if you got in today. It's like I said, they made so much its like they're nervous about selling them and are giving all kinds of access and reminders for the shoe.

Doesnt even matter.. everyone wants these lol. I posted a teaser pic on my IG stories which I never do and I had folks asking if I had them already.

so uh foot locker forced me to update their app. then it said my phone isn't compatible. so i tried re-installing the app to see if it was a glitch and the app is not in the app store. wtf

Just got a pair from a local mom and pop for $270

Couldn’t pass that up at that price

$270 for these is a good price? They’re gonna be everywhere.

9.5 10 and 10.5 Always have the most quantity of sizes

Smaller sizes 8 8.5 and 9 always have the least sizes

11.5-13 have the least pairs made. Those are always the first to go in limited runs. Size 8 as well

Screenshot_20181127-133647_Chrome.jpg

Hearing Concords will be up for sale as well.

Has anyone have success raffling off the updated footlocker app? The new update has too many glitches foe me :smh:

Local spot in Dallas is releasing them this Saturday. They’re usually spot on, & do it by Nike’s “laws”. Could there be a release date change?

E6A4698B-2911-44A8-B2A3-312F134940F8.jpeg

Being in the metroplex, I wanted to get in on this early release but the post has been taken down. No early release for us.

Not even that. At least in TX they’ll be right at $238 out the door. $270 is not a good price :lol:

Has anyone have success raffling off the updated footlocker app? The new update has too many glitches foe me :smh:

Hit both previous Yeezy drops without being Platinum (Reset just before Zebra’s)...

Both massive GR’s of course but the app worked fine...

The raffle section is basically the exact same setup as it’s always been though...

Back
Top Bottom