Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I don't usually do raffles or whatever ahead of time. I don't see these on the FTL launch locator, when do these raffles usually start? Next week?

I'm also in the dad category and would pay $30 more to have a pair secured to avoid all of that. Let's be honest, if retail was $250, we'd all still cop multiples right.

I hear you though, with a child, priorities take over. Even a quick 5 minutes "to cop real quick" can't always happen. Even what seems like a "quick trip" to the mall, definitely isn't that for me. Traffic, parking, just getting to the store, crowds, dragging a toddler along, just thinking about that makes me question why lol.

But with that said, just a little effort at 7am on release day, on a phone, laptop, or call some stores nearby around 5pm and see who has left, should do the trick.

Found out it's a 7am tee time for a golf tournament on RD.
The reaction I got when I tried to explain why I needed a later time to these old dudes/dads :smile:smh:smile: was probably about the same when I used to get from kids/hypebeasts when I would throw the baby into the stroller or baby sling and go pick up on RD :smile:sick::stoneface: :smh:).

I'm not worried though, I can use SNKRS and footapps just as well on my phone from the tee box.

Are you a single father?

I don't usually do raffles or whatever ahead of time. I don't see these on the FTL launch locator, when do these raffles usually start? Next week?

Should start on Sunday for foot locker and foot acftion.

Most I can get is 7 min each. Which I think should be enough.

Can no longer be part of the 11 min gang as I’m not a VIP/Gold yet.

Should start on Sunday for foot locker and foot acftion.

Most I can get is 7 min each. Which I think should be enough.

Can no longer be part of the 11 min gang as I’m not a VIP/Gold yet.

Thanks brotha. That's for buying online though, correct? Are in-store raffles entered in person in a given store, or they do those via app as well?

That release was the last time I lined up for a sneaker. Before that, it had been a good 5 or 6 years. But that last Concord release was a doozy. :lol: :smh:

As a grown *** man I had to sneak into the mall at 3 AM via the maintenance doors that are always unlocked. Managed to be 6th in line outside Finish Line while hundreds of people were lined up outside the mall. I thought it would be smooth sailing from that point on, but then the doors opened and those hundreds of dudes flooded the line. It was pure chaos for a good hour or so. Dudes talmbout shooting cats, mad pushing and shoving, etc. :smh:

I did get a pair, but that **** just wasn’t worth it. The experience kinda ruined that retro for me, on top of them being a pretty ****ty rendition of a classic. Ended up selling them a few months later.

But these right here??? LAWD I NEED TWO PAIRS. And they WILL be rocked right away.
Sounds exactly like my 2011 experience smh. Waited at a midnight release at Villa, showed up like 4 hrs early, was probably like 6th in line. By 11 **** looked like a block party. Dudes pulling guns bullying old ladies all kinds of BS. About 15 cops showed up eventually. Left there and went to a mall and slid in the maintenance entrance and chilled in a bathroom till 6. When Security finally opened the doors. About 200 idiots rushed in. Trampling each other. That release was a disgrace. Haven’t waited for a shoe since. :smh:

Thanks brotha. That's for buying online though, correct? Are in-store raffles entered in person in a given store, or they do those via app as well?
instore is done online on the app

there is no raffle for online purchase

this will be my first time on the app as well

wit the no concord access and the okie-doke they pulled with the ow zoomfly chicago pass earlier, snkrs be straight messin wit me today :smh:

welp theres always tomorrow

Sounds exactly like my 2011 experience smh. Waited at a midnight release at Villa, showed up like 4 hrs early, was probably like 6th in line. By 11 **** looked like a block party. Dudes pulling guns bullying old ladies all kinds of BS. About 15 cops showed up eventually. Left there and went to a mall and slid in the maintenance entrance and chilled in a bathroom till 6. When Security finally opened the doors. About 200 idiots rushed in. Trampling each other. That release was a disgrace. Haven’t waited for a shoe since. :smh:
Well. I hope history dont repeat. I dont think it will. I have to work that Saturday morning because my boss is a dumbass and dont know how to run things in my plant. My wife is gonna do the online gig for me while Im working. If that dont work out, then its off to the mall after work in hopes they will still be there. My optimism says they will.

I'm also in the dad category and would pay $30 more to have a pair secured to avoid all of that. Let's be honest, if retail was $250, we'd all still cop multiples right.

I hear you though, with a child, priorities take over. Even a quick 5 minutes "to cop real quick" can't always happen. Even what seems like a "quick trip" to the mall, definitely isn't that for me. Traffic, parking, just getting to the store, crowds, dragging a toddler along, just thinking about that makes me question why lol.

But with that said, just a little effort at 7am on release day, on a phone, laptop, or call some stores nearby around 5pm and see who has left, should do the trick.

Found out it's a 7am tee time for a golf tournament on RD.
The reaction I got when I tried to explain why I needed a later time to these old dudes/dads :smile:smh:smile: was probably about the same when I used to get from kids/hypebeasts when I would throw the baby into the stroller or baby sling and go pick up on RD :smile:sick::stoneface: :smh:).

I'm not worried though, I can use SNKRS and footapps just as well on my phone from the tee box.
Yeah what some of the younger dudes won’t understand is those of us that are a lil older with families value our time differently. Even 5 minutes. We are busy asf all day every day, we don’t want to add anything even something small to that to do list. Plus speaking for myself I just don’t have the patience I used to, just taking the time to do the online raffles can be irritating. I’ll gladly fork over the extra 30. I already put enough time into this hobby dealing with countless crazy releases back when you had to put in actual footwork to cop sought after releases. :lol:

Well. I hope history dont repeat. I dont think it will. I have to work that Saturday morning because my boss is a dumbass and dont know how to run things in my plant. My wife is gonna do the online gig for me while Im working. If that dont work out, then its off to the mall after work in hopes they will still be there. My optimism says they will.
I think this will be pretty easy man honestly. I didn’t buy the wl96 but the 2016 Jams were as easy as it gets.

Made these quick edits in my free time during my graphic design class. Think I missed a small part of MJ's jersey though. :smh: Anyway I can't wait for these next week!
concord1995.jpg
concord45.jpg

I think this will be pretty easy man honestly. I didn’t buy the wl96 but the 2016 Jams were as easy as it gets.
Yeah I got the 45 Jams first thing in the morning on that release. No issues. It was nice. But my salt level is way too high right now because I basically requested that Sat off 6 months ago. Or maybe even longer. I know I will get mine. But really wanted that feel of getting these on release day in hand. The 2011 cord I had to pay stupid $ to get for resell. You know. That feeling of walking into a mall in anticipation of getting that pair and it coming through. Thats a feeling I want with these. Hell if these are so close to 1995, then I want to feel like 1995 again lol. At least for a little while. End rant.

Oh it's going to happen. Unless they keep pumping out these early drops to off set distribution which is why I think they keep doing them. The SJ's were in some stores until Sunday night in NYC.

Facts right here.

Funny how people are thinking GR Jordan hype is poppin' like it's 2011 again.

Ahh the days of Sneakin in malls. Or being pinned against the glass entrance doors when security walks up, then runnin a 4.4 40, hurdling benches to make it to the front of the line...times were so much simpler then lol...my local mall doors were busted offf the hinges for ‘09 jams and ‘11 concords...a guy i knew got arrested during last concord release. Releases used to b straight mayhem. But that feeling of walking out the mall, pair in hand, goin to get breakfast wit ya boys. Great memories...

:rofl:
That chick is billie eilish. She was in the jordan 3 Bordeaux marketing campaign. Some rapper or singer or some ish ...

Back
Top Bottom