Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Agree son, this ain’t 2011. Times have changed. All year GR Jordan’s have been easy to obtain, including bc 3s. Win like 82 sat, they kind of like the cords. This year we’ve also seen 11s hit outlets. The price hike to $220 is a factor too. People fail to see all this. Cords will sit, sit hard as all Jordan’s do. Sneaker game is dead in the water.
I dunno man. 2016 Space Jams were mass produced and I never saw them sitting anywhere. Jordan might be dead but Jordan brand about to make another killing with these concords.

Question for all you over thinking NTkrs. Does Nike/Jb troll us on releases. Most I'd assume will say yes to that.
Next question, do you think Nike/jb troll us WITHIN the same release. Just food for thought.

Question for all you over thinking NTkrs. Does Nike/Jb troll us on releases. Most I'd assume will say yes to that.
Next question, do you think Nike/jb troll us WITHIN the same release. Just food for thought.

You just blew my mind lol
What do you mean WITHIN the same release?

I dunno man. 2016 Space Jams were mass produced and I never saw them sitting anywhere. Jordan might be dead but Jordan brand about to make another killing with these concords.

I dunno either man. Last I checked there are more ‘18 Concords produced than any other Jordan in history. Far more than SJs were produced. 1.1+ million pairs. They’ll be around until Monday if not longer. For anyone who knows, what was production numbers on ‘16 SJs?

images

Ahh the days of Sneakin in malls. Or being pinned against the glass entrance doors when security walks up, then runnin a 4.4 40, hurdling benches to make it to the front of the line...times were so much simpler then lol...my local mall doors were busted offf the hinges for ‘09 jams and ‘11 concords...a guy i knew got arrested during last concord release. Releases used to b straight mayhem. But that feeling of walking out the mall, pair in hand, goin to get breakfast wit ya boys. Great memories...
Yeah the good old days, ive seen some crazy **** buying sneakers over the years lol

It hasn’t been like this in so long though lol. You can tell this release is bringing out people who probably haven’t copped shoes in a while.

Ahhh gotta love the "OG sneakerheads" who like to tell us young bucks what it was like to walk uphill 2 miles each way to the nearest Athlete's Foot to pick up their pair of 11s in their finest Karl Kani jeans and Akademiks hoodies.

I think by Sunday after release there'll only be scattered sizes of 15 and up possibly still sitting but for the most part I expect these to be a near day 1 sellout. If they actually sit as long as some people are predicting, then I know that black infrareds in February will be a breeze for sure.

Back
Top Bottom