Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

SNKRS pair got delivered but no sign of them in my apt complex package pickup room :smh:

Have never had any issues with packages in the 2.5+ years I've lived here. Will know more tomorrow when the complex manager gets in, I hope fedex put them in someone elses mail box :ohwell:

The debate about how fast the OG colorways sold is pointless. It clearly depended on where you lived. Concords were gone in a day in my area back then of metro Detroit. Others have said plenty of times on here that they saw them available for a long time where they lived.

The entire reason I went to the mall at opening on black/red release day was BECAUSE of what happened with the concords in my area. I did get a pair of concords around 5 pm when they dropped, but it was the last pair in my size in the store and I had called other stores first and they were all gone. So I was taking no chances on the black 11 release, and as I said, there were about 15 people (I don't remember exactly at this point) there with me for Footlocker's gate to lift. Again, it all might depend on where you lived, but I will always say that the 11s were the first shoe I EVER saw move like that, and the first time I EVER saw any sort of line at a store before the store even opened. And the whole game had changed in my eyes at that point.
ayyyyye

Thats easily the best 2pac album btw (in your av)

holla if ya hear meh

Not my fav of his, but very underrated nonetheless. The content is so relevant with what’s going on in America ( and the world period) today. I love all his albums that he released before he died, and of corse 7DT, especially on vinyl.

Saturday really took me back to my senior year. Rockin Cords’ while bangin All Eyez On Me :pimp:

something changed with all eyez on me. Its not even pac anymore

all of the old school cool in his music was out to lunch

hqdefault.jpg

Allentown, PA Lehigh Valley Mall Foot Locker, 1995. Get Doc and the Delorean and you’ll see me there.

The thing about the toe cap had something to do about placement and how MJ had a preference on how he liked to pivot. So I believe they shifted the placement of the toe cap for him to his liking for optimal functionality during his pivots going into particular moves (ex. his fadeaway).

Obviously, that was for his PE's and not for GR

Back in Houston, when the Concords first came out they were in stores for a while. The same with Columbias. But the Breds...that was on another level. I think that release actually made the local news... everyone and their momma was trying to get those

Back in Houston, when the Concords first came out they were in stores for a while. The same with Columbias. But the Breds...that was on another level. I think that release actually made the local news... everyone and their momma was trying to get those

Out here in LA I walked into Footaction, no one there, and purchased with ease. That’s almost like a dream. I think retail was $135.

u trippin
either me against the world
or 7 day theory

I have to agree with this. 7DT is my probably my personal fav but I love everything from 2pacalypse to that. But if I was gonna be put on a desert island and could only take one, I’d pick All Eyez just cause it’s a double, and the production on it is flawless start to finish.

it was the cool greys that made folks go nuts during the first retro
or are we just talking about the og release???
cause they aint even come close to selling out during og release

Let's be real here...

The main reason why the Bred 11s where more sought out than the other CWs was because the Bloods. It was a perfect combo - red rags and Bred 11s. It was an official bloody shoe

:nthat:

Back
Top Bottom