Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

This pair wasn’t worn by mj but it was made for him. Any game worn 11 you see will have this toe box. You won’t find one without it. Notice how the rubber is slightly adjusted towards the big toe. That’s not a mistake. Lmfao tonytobacco tonytobacco saying they’re slipping QC issues past the man himself :lol: But then again you’re mr. funny guy so there you go. I’m still looking for the vid where tinker explains how the shoe was made this way to accommodate mike. I’ll find it just gimme a minute

C267DBF4-7CB2-48AD-BF20-D743C6348B54.png

Last edited:
it was the cool greys that made folks go nuts during the first retro
or are we just talking about the og release???
cause they aint even come close to selling out during og release

2001 def made people go nuts. I was applying for Niketown before that release and had a store employee blatantly lie to me about RD when I asked when they were coming out (I wasn't familiar with RD at the time). They went in a blink of an eye, and as a result, that same year, people snapped up all the lows that released in the spring/summer. Colombia XI's came out January 01, and for the most part, nobody gave a damn. They sat, and I mean they SAT. So much so, they were in instylehoes for $99 for an entire calendar year. I used to check them every day to see if the price would change and it didn't. I eventually got them for $159 when the prices started creeping up, but imagine checking a site daily, and you can come back in 1,2,3 months later to cop an XI for under retail. Crazy to think about that.

This pair wasn’t worn by mj but it was made for him. Any game worn 11 you see will have this toe box. You won’t find one without it. Notice how the rubber is slightly adjusted towards the big toe. That’s not a mistake. Lmfao tonytobacco tonytobacco saying they’re slipping QC issues past the man himself :lol: But then again you’re mr. funny guy so there you go. I’m still looking for the vid where tinker explains how the shoe was made this way to accommodate mike. I’ll find it just gimme a minute

C267DBF4-7CB2-48AD-BF20-D743C6348B54.png

Interesting stuff. I always wondered why his 11s looked a bit different from what we usually see.

size 10.5 and maybe a few others at Champs Galleria st. louis. the display shoe looked perfect

i also returned a 10.5 to FNL at West County, but the 45 on one of them was jacked.
kept 2 pears

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned yet, but somehow the midsoles on these Cords feel much harder than on other 11s. Cant remember if the ogs were like this cause it’s been so long since I had them. I hope this means they are more durable.

could you imagine the feeling of going into the mall and seeing some concords on the shelf in 1995? Pure fantasy.

I did. They had almost everything under size 9 when I went after school at a few footlockers. I wore a 10. Me and my aunt called all the shoe stores around even JCP lol until I found my 10 at Sports Authority.

I made a list of his 50 best songs ever some time back, and Blasphemy was ranked #1. He was not human when he recorded that. Lyrically he blacked out and the production is :wow:

How could you forget "Pain". That is my favorite 2Pac Song of All Time.

Can't See Me

Holla At Me

Lord Knows

Out On Bail (Original 1994 version)

Heartz Of Men

How could you forget "Pain". That is my favorite 2Pac Song of All Time.

Can't See Me

Holla At Me

Lord Knows

Out On Bail (Original 1994 version)

Heartz Of Men

Well I won’t try to debate his best song or album cause truth is I’m about the biggest Pac stan there is. Love all his ish really, except most of the remixed stuff but I got most of the ogs.

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned yet, but somehow the midsoles on these Cords feel much harder than on other 11s. Cant remember if the ogs were like this cause it’s been so long since I had them. I hope this means they are more durable.

Flat tires.... why can't they just sell us a comfortable pair for $200+... |l|l|l|l

I want Me Against The World on vinyl so bad. Gonna have to wait until 2020 for the 25th anniversary release. Out of print currently :smh:

Back
Top Bottom