Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Very satisfied with the pair from fnl. Now for the obligatory pics :lol: :nthat:

7103B517-E696-49CC-ABA5-11527456D9FB.jpeg

BC136659-E681-47C7-BEE0-0201C946DFDC.jpeg

B1C5C098-E9FC-45D0-95BC-3D56ED7CF7E0.jpeg

Attachments

• E4EA24F1-A0AB-4278-BAB1-9AE65A2F782B.jpeg
    E4EA24F1-A0AB-4278-BAB1-9AE65A2F782B.jpeg
    263.6 KB · Views: 36
Yes because it was originally suppose to be an underground type album. In terms of lyricism Me Against The World has that.
Yes it was supposed to be a “mixtape”
It’s still his best lyrical work IMO

The wordplay, his delivery in addition to the
jewels he was spittin was amazing

Even tho he was low key dry snitching he was a monster on every track literally

Different china factories is my guess.

Probably one of the only ways to tell if doing a legit check is having a blacklight

This pair wasn’t worn by mj but it was made for him. Any game worn 11 you see will have this toe box. You won’t find one without it. Notice how the rubber is slightly adjusted towards the big toe. That’s not a mistake. Lmfao tonytobacco tonytobacco saying they’re slipping QC issues past the man himself :lol: But then again you’re mr. funny guy so there you go. I’m still looking for the vid where tinker explains how the shoe was made this way to accommodate mike. I’ll find it just gimme a minute

C267DBF4-7CB2-48AD-BF20-D743C6348B54.png
They literally did that to my concords from Footlocker and I was about to return them

Yes it was supposed to be a “mixtape”
It’s still his best lyrical work IMO

The wordplay, his delivery in addition to the
jewels he was spittin was amazing

Even tho he was low key dry snitching he was a monster on every track literally
Bruh I’m still waiting
For the other 8 rules to the game
From blasphemy :lol:

This pair wasn’t worn by mj but it was made for him. Any game worn 11 you see will have this toe box. You won’t find one without it. Notice how the rubber is slightly adjusted towards the big toe. That’s not a mistake. Lmfao tonytobacco tonytobacco saying they’re slipping QC issues past the man himself :lol: But then again you’re mr. funny guy so there you go. I’m still looking for the vid where tinker explains how the shoe was made this way to accommodate mike. I’ll find it just gimme a minute

C267DBF4-7CB2-48AD-BF20-D743C6348B54.png

Wow, interesting and cool to a dork like me. I've read (too many times) just about everything ever recorded/written about MJ and the shoes. This one is new to me though. But that's the great thing about being one of those guys: Everyone's feet are different, and pros (not just MJ) can say, this is a hot spot for me on this shoe, change it. And they change it for them LOL. Thanks dudes, I don't learn a lot of new stuff on MJ and his sneakers at this point, so any new tidbit is interesting. That's also why I am PSYCHED for the 2019 Netflix/ESPN 10-hour doc that supposedly pulled from hundreds of hours of never seen footage. We're going to see some stuff we've never seen. Gonna be bad ***.

His first album gets overlooked but it was a Gem to me because after that it was straight ready to die, “Bishop” Pac

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned yet, but somehow the midsoles on these Cords feel much harder than on other 11s. Cant remember if the ogs were like this cause it’s been so long since I had them. I hope this means they are more durable.

Agree ... and I hope it means they reengineered the midsoles. I am SO sick of having issues with 11 midsoles squeaking. I wore my emerald lows about 10 times casually (at max, if that) and then my right shoe a month ago started sounding like a wet fart with every step. Sent them back to Nike and those mofos denied my claim and sent them back to me saying, these are fine and don't meet our standards for a return. Back in 2003, I bought four pairs of the retro "i.e" black/red lows, and after the first two pairs squeaked, I sent them all back. And no, it isn't from the insole and all you have to do is put baby powder in there. At least not on my pairs. I love 11s so much, but when they make noise with every step, I'm too OCD for that. I will live with the emeralds (or donate them to the clothes-donation box). But I really hope this isn't an issue with these concords. It will drive me bat**** crazy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom