Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Different china factories is my guess.

Probably one of the only ways to tell if doing a legit check is having a blacklight

Yeah, that different font size/spacing/kerning is disturbing. I have three pairs from legit sources (actual stores) but will be getting a fourth in the next two months. Would prefer to catch a restock but was sort of resigned to StockX/GOAT route. Not sure how those guys are going to authenticate pairs with so many coming in right now and fakes being so damn good. It'll be fine, though. I hope LOL

Anyone that caught the FTA restock get any shipping confirmation yet? Obligatory inpatient worried question, just asking because its shipping from in store....

Wow, interesting and cool to a dork like me. I've read (too many times) just about everything ever recorded/written about MJ and the shoes. This one is new to me though. But that's the great thing about being one of those guys: Everyone's feet are different, and pros (not just MJ) can say, this is a hot spot for me on this shoe, change it. And they change it for them LOL. Thanks dudes, I don't learn a lot of new stuff on MJ and his sneakers at this point, so any new tidbit is interesting. That's also why I am PSYCHED for the 2019 Netflix/ESPN 10-hour doc that supposedly pulled from hundreds of hours of never seen footage. We're going to see some stuff we've never seen. Gonna be bad ***.

What’s this 10 hour doc you speak of??? :nerd:

What’s this 10 hour doc you speak of??? :nerd:

Er ... You don't now about THIS? WATCH the trailer embedded in this story. I might have to take a day off from the office just to put on my sweats, strap on my 11s or black toe 13s, and jizz myself for 10 straight hours :rofl:

EDIT: Actually, with 10 hours, I'll probably switch sneakers (and maybe shirts and pants) three or five times while binging on it LOL

https://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2018/5/15/17355730/michael-jordan-netflix-documentary-the-last-dance

Last edited:
No way this is a game worn. Also the sample size was always 9 AND 13. Plus Mike wears 13.5. Cool vid nonetheless

Yeah samel sizes are 9 i remember. I had the sample black/ed XIV's back in 04 in a size 9. Samples had a red tongue. Sold them a couple years back. Put some good wears on them. Niketalks "Snuggles shipping them in a snapples Small carboard box.

Memories.

Er ... You don't now about THIS? WATCH the trailer embedded in this story. I might have to take a day off from the office just to put on my sweats, strap on my 11s or black toe 13s, and jizz myself for 10 straight hours :rofl:

EDIT: Actually, with 10 hours, I'll probably switch sneakers (and maybe shirts and pants) three or five times while binging on it LOL

https://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2018/5/15/17355730/michael-jordan-netflix-documentary-the-last-dance

11BCC845-5019-48A2-BEAE-6537A9F82106.png

Playoff 13’s
61A2206C-DCF9-4E9D-A51B-6D60A852BC99.png

Anyone that caught the FTA restock get any shipping confirmation yet? Obligatory inpatient worried question, just asking because its shipping from in store....
I haven’t got any shipping confirmation from the restock
Mine from instore as well

could you imagine the feeling of going into the mall and seeing some concords on the shelf in 1995? Pure fantasy.

I forget the name of the store, it might have been The Athletes Foot, but I remember it was at Seramonte Mall.

I had just bought the Jordan X’s on clearance and was kind of losing interest in sneakers. I was a year out of high school and trying to focus on college/work.

I walked into the store and saw the 11’s sitting there, high up on the sneaker wall. It was my first time seeing them in person. I thought they were cool, but I was all about black sneakers back then. Being a size 13/14, I thought white shoes looked too big on my feet.

Later, after watching A.I. playing in the concords at G-Town, I really wanted a pair but knew I would be wearing them much at work/school. The black white colorway definitely left an impression on me that has lasted till this day.

Got mine but a half size big. I been to prbly 10+ nike stores hunting them. Thought it'd be easy overseas cuz shoes like black cements r still sitting on shelves but these were raffle only

What time is it?!? Lol

Yes it was supposed to be a “mixtape”
It’s still his best lyrical work IMO

The wordplay, his delivery in addition to the
jewels he was spittin was amazing

Even tho he was low key dry snitching he was a monster on every track literally

Point out the dry snitching you’re speaking of

I made a list of his 50 best songs ever some time back, and Blasphemy was ranked #1. He was not human when he recorded that. Lyrically he blacked out and the production is :wow:

Bruh when I hear cats say Pac wasn’t lyrical, then listen to Blasphemy. Pac blacked out and became Rap God without the supersonic spitting. I didn’t truly appreciate the song until My mid 20s.

Back
Top Bottom