Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Anyone that caught the FTA restock get any shipping confirmation yet? Obligatory inpatient worried question, just asking because its shipping from in store....

I ordered from there on Saturday and they didn’t ship until yesterday. Their phones were ringing busy and once I got through it took another 45 minutes to talk to someone. Terrible. I’ll never order from there again.

FTA FTL already restocked?

Come on I just called yesterday FTL representative said it might restock in 1.5 week

Now all Concords are gone?
yeah on monday morning
i got through on fta
got confirmation
and money taken out
but haven't gotten shipping confirmation
and it aint a for sure thing till it ships

There most definitely was an in-store release date. It's why I was at the mall 30 minutes before it opened on that day. It wasn't a coincidence; you'd never see the college me awake that early on a class-free day, let alone awake that early and standing outside a Footlocker :lol:

Two big factors of me not knowing the rd back then....I was in 8th grade and the stores around where I live were starting to get super shady. I remember the big poster of the concord like from the magazine without the phone number. The Bred Xi had a in store poster at Finishline but it was just the jumpman or Jordan lettering that was on the tracksuit and tongue of the shoe. But if you called the store and asked they just like today 9-10
Times will say the don’t know even if someone in there knows.

Used to be cool guys at all the Footlockers in Cincinnati/Dayton area in the early 90s they were like actually full time employees. But around 95 it all changed and they no longer would call customers and let them know the Jordan’s we’re out(one manager used to call my mom on rd).

I remember one guy at tri county mall footlocker trying to convince me that he wouldn’t sell Dan
Wilkinson of the Bengals are pair of shoes the night before they came out for $1000 cash plus the price of the shoe.

Saw some of you talking about how the OG drops went...Around my way there was no hard release dates for any shoes until the 13’s...

Used to just be on a stores seasonal release list, kind of like a place holder...If I’d seen a shoe I liked in an Eastbay Catalog or in Slam Magazine for example, I’d call a couple stores to get some info...

Most of the time they’d just tell me to keep checking back because they didn’t know when they’d have the shoes until they got delivered to the store...Once they got them they’d either start selling them right then or they’d have to set up a display of some sort and start selling them after...Ultimately just depended on how the stores higher ups wanted to handle it...

There were times I’d find a shoe I liked and found out that not only had they been released but had long since sold out...Really wasn’t any organization too it in those days...I’d say 90% of my purchases were by simply walking into a store, seeing something I liked, then buying it...No planning or lining up overnight...That nonsense didn’t start for me until the early 00’s...

:smh:
im trôna remain positive
what did ur order confirmation page say???
mine still says ready to ship
and under qty it says ordered 1 shipped
but haven't heard anything since i ordered

i didnt cop from the restock, already got my pairs. if yours says shipped im guessing youre good? better than saying cancelled lol

I'm going to remain positive. For the Space Jams, I had an early reserve, but struck out on the double up on RD and subsequent restocks, either missed or couldn't find my size.
I've heard of pairs left over at stores here and there, none in my immediate area though. So I'm sure it's just a matter of foot store employee laziness.
Has anyone tried calling EB yet?

I'm going to remain positive. For the Space Jams, I had an early reserve, but struck out on the double up on RD and subsequent restocks, either missed or couldn't find my size.
I've heard of pairs left over at stores here and there, none in my immediate area though. So I'm sure it's just a matter of foot store employee laziness.
Has anyone tried calling EB yet?

thse probably gonna restock few times closer to xmas from diff spots

Anyone else have PL that’s actually pretty low compared to the OG?
BFF32B32-8AA8-422F-AAA3-FBF1FF84995B.jpeg

I’m not complaining, but it’s interesting

Just got banned from stock x for calling them out for their bad service. Lol. They didn't want to hear it from me. I bought concord 11 and it was around 5-6 business days and seller didn't ship. Told them to refund me. They said no. I Said ill file a chargeback and I gave them a link to their policy page of shipping procedure for sellers. They threatened to suspend me and ban me and I said do the right thing and follow your own Damn rules. And well that got me suspended. Don't play with my money if you can't follow your own rules. **** stockx. Terrible company ran by stupid people. They are truly as dumb as they look.

Back
Top Bottom