Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

upload_2018-5-30_18-17-29.jpeg

mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3u2.jpg

Its a pretty iconic design to just be tossing off of one of the most iconic shoes. This logo was on a lot of apparel.

edit* those concords might be fakes, dont hate me, i just grabbed the first pic i could find that displayed the 23

Last edited:
He wore 45 Concords exactly 2 games. He wore with 23 for 82 games of a 72 win season. Not sure how 45 is better.
It's not. The 45 only caters to guys like me who remember that period of time. Not very many I'd assume. That's why 23 should be there overall. Everyone is happy. All the did here is give a 98 percent original release. This how they keep us hooked.

I’d imagine they’re using the 45 because it’s the 23rd anniversary of his return to the NBA. I mean they also did release the “I’m back” X’s in practically the same but reversed color scheme.

I don't buy Jordans because of what Jordan wore on the court on TV. I buy them for the nostalgia factor on how me and the people around me had them and rocked them during the '80s through mid '90s. That's why the 23 on the back was important to me. Anyways, for those that like the 45 on the back, hope you guys double and triple up :nthat:

I don't buy Jordans because of what Jordan wore on the court on TV. I buy them for the nostalgia factor on how me and the people around me had them and rocked them during the '80s through mid '90s. That's why the 23 on the back was important to me. Anyways, for those that like the 45 on the back, hope you guys double and triple up :nthat:
I understand this completely. That’s exactly how I feel about NA on 3-6 but for some reason this doesn’t bother me.

Yeah. Since the space jam retro I can’t look at the other retros the same. Been eyeing some red/black 11’s from 2012 but can’t do it knowing they really don’t compare quality wise

Im kind of considering putting a heat gun to my pair of jams ill be using for basketball while theyre laced up on my feet to form that plastic coating around my foot. I have a theory.

They sent me two pairs, one had a longer toe cap on the left shoe and the absolute perfect matched pair with short toe boxes has a slight flaw on the patent stitching on the lateral side. Bittersweet af. The goofy free pair is getting tinkered with.

Its a pretty iconic design to just be tossing off of one of the most iconic shoes. This logo was on a lot of apparel.

edit* those concords might be fakes, dont hate me, i just grabbed the first pic i could find that displayed the 23

You could have used a better picture. Those are some of the fakest concords I’ve seen. That 23 is embarrassing

Everyone here should already know the original, first pair of Concords MJ wore had 45...I’m cool with this release the way it is.

The only way I would be upset about the 45 is if I planned on wearing them with a Jordan 23 jersey (which I’m not going to), so no sweat off my sack

Having the 2011 Concords in super good condition still, I'm glad that this year's release has the "45" so I can have both pairs. I am a fan of the newer mold and higher PL, so I'm sure the "45" pair will get worn a lot more, and the "23" pair might turn into beaters.

Back
Top Bottom