Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Regardless of how thick or thin the PL are, they all gonna look ****ty once they got creases on em, so its irrelevant to me on the thickness of the PL. i still own the og playoff i wore in the 90s, not that big of a diff compared to the cool greys i got last year
I have HUNDREDS of wears on my ‘01 breds. Rain, sleet, snow , dog ****, they literally been through it all. That PL absolutely did not crease like the thin stuff. I’d still be wearing them to this day if the sole didn’t start to separate on me. PL thickness definitely matters.

These are not stuffed with anything either. Not a crease to be found.
2BAD5430-83C8-413F-9314-AA3226BD590F.jpeg

I seriously can't believe they may drop the DMP 11's. This was an opportunity to give us a colorway we haven't seen in a good while and they choose a pair they basically dropped a few years ago. Don't get me wrong though, I'm still going to try and cop for retail but I would've rather have seen something else like the Gamma's or even the legend Blue 11's. Not the Concord with a few hits of gold.

I'd put his discography against anybody's. Dude is the literal definition of a wordsmith. Started out his career on the conscious tip then migrated to more mainstream oriented music while showing us you don't have to compromise your lyrics to be on the radio and now the past few years he has returned to form and from a technical standpoint I'd argue that he's better than he's ever been. When I think of hip-hop and who embodies it, he is one of the first artists that comes to mind. As much praise as he gets, I still don't think it's enough. He'll forever be one of my favorite artists, his first 2 albums are the soundtrack to my childhood years.... With that being said, who is the guy sitting next to him with the concords? Face looks familiar but I'm drawing blanks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom