Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I'd put his discography against anybody's. Dude is the literal definition of a wordsmith. Started out his career on the conscious tip then migrated to more mainstream oriented music while showing us you don't have to compromise your lyrics to be on the radio and now the past few years he has returned to form and from a technical standpoint I'd argue that he's better than he's ever been. When I think of hip-hop and who embodies it, he is one of the first artists that comes to mind. As much praise as he gets, I still don't think it's enough. He'll forever be one of my favorite artists, his first 2 albums are the soundtrack to my childhood years.... With that being said, who is the guy sitting next to him with the concords? Face looks familiar but I'm drawing blanks.
lol the only Lupe song I remember is kick push

45DBB161-F075-4B89-A2FC-69C811DB7B01.jpeg

That’s the Cartoon Network I grew up on when it and Nickelodeon were neck and neck. And sometimes Cartoon Network was better and Nickelodeon was better!

‘95 baby
Johnny Bravo, Ed, Edd, and Eddy, Billy & Mandy, Dex's Lab, Courage the cowardly dog, what's new Scooby doo, Teen Titans, ppg, Dragon ball Z... Them at night you had Family Guy, Futurama, Robot Chicken, American Dad... I'm missing a bunch but as much as I liked Nick, Cartoon Network was shxtting on them by a long mile. Especially if we're only talking animation.

Edit: 93 baby.

Johnny Bravo, Ed, Edd, and Eddy, Billy & Mandy, Dex's Lab, Courage the cowardly dog, what's new Scooby doo, Teen Titans, ppg, Dragon ball Z... Them at night you had Family Guy, Futurama, Robot Chicken, American Dad... I'm missing a bunch but as much as I liked Nick, Cartoon Network was shxtting on them by a long mile. Especially if we're only talking animation.

For anyone who wants to take a trip down memory lane through the 90s or watch some cartoons from the 60s-80s. Go to the sidebar and select cartoons.

https://m.wcostream.net/

Enjoy niketalk fam! 🫡

I felt the same way 90s and 00s were Cartoon Network. Nick had some good shows too (quite a bit actually. SpongeBob, Doug, hey Arnold, invader zim, all that, Amanda show, ren and stimpy, chalk one etc). But mid 00s Nickelodeon took over

Cartoon Network was never near Nickelodeon in the 90’s. Hey Arnold, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Rocco’s Modern Life, Salute Your Shorts, Doug, Rocket Power, All That, Kenan and Kel>>>>>>watching Goku kamaiyah fo Mr three straight episodes for a single fight.

88 baby

Cartoon Network was never near Nickelodeon in the 90’s. Hey Arnold, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Rocco’s Modern Life, Salute Your Shorts, Doug, Rocket Power, All That, Kenan and Kel>>>>>>watching Goku kamaiyah fo Mr three straight episodes for a single fight.

88 baby
Although I like some of the shows you listed, I enjoyed the shows I listed way more. Always felt cartoon network had better animation styles too. We're 5 years apart so I'm sure that plays a part. You were already in your teens when most the shows I listed came out which means you probably were drifting away from that kind of content by then.

Back
Top Bottom