Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

So it's looking like we are getting an 11 before the Concords, but after the Cap & Gowns, after all. And supposedly it's not a women's pair, as some had been saying.

Yeah I remember having the ogs as a teenager. I got teased a lot for them, people saying they looked like dancing shoes. I didn't care I thought they were dope. Playing ball at lunch outdoors meant they didn't stay fresh for long. Funny how it's now considered one of the greatest js of all time. I don't usually double up but for these I will.

image.jpg

Err yuck

The only thing left to fix on retro XIs that even matters to me is for them to put the stiff foam padding back inside the cordura upper, which you can clearly see in this pic. It's why you can see the upper bulging out uniformly in between each of the lace holders on MJ's pair here. Nike gets so damn cheap in its efforts to increase its margins on retros. The DMPs were, to my knowledge, the last pair of retro XIs to have that padding inside them.

Why yall messing with photoshops in the first place?

Drake-Air-Jordan-Player-Exclusive.jpg
media

And for effing sake, can these clowns running this company just give me the damn REAL snakeskin (lows) for once? That shoe has never been retroed. I'm still mad I didn't buy two or three pairs when they were sitting on NDC back in the day. But even more than the patent leather originally,I couldn't imagine myself wearing a sneaker with blue snakeskin on it back then. Now I'd rock those things every day if the mood struck me. Meanwhile these guys find ways to release anything they can think of other than pairs they have sitting in the vault that people actually, you know, WANT. The logic is unfathomable to me. What, they think they need to keep them in reserve? For what? It's been 17 years. I think everyone knows by now that Jordan can release a retro, and it won't impact demand if it wants to release it again six or seven years later. Like I said: clowns.

So it's looking like we are getting an 11 before the Concords, but after the Cap & Gowns, after all. And supposedly it's not a women's pair, as some had been saying.

6897D624-6B13-4478-97E8-1033CB0AF0DD.jpeg

Maybe? If the sole is red? Trying to makeout the color of the jumpman

The only thing left to fix on retro XIs that even matters to me is for them to put the stiff foam padding back inside the cordura upper, which you can clearly see in this pic. It's why you can see the upper bulging out uniformly in between each of the lace holders on MJ's pair here. Nike gets so damn cheap in its efforts to increase its margins on retros. The DMPs were, to my knowledge, the last pair of retro XIs to have that padding inside them.
Yep. OGs were tanks.

If the other colorway is one if those snakeskin pairs, it might be the first bad xi mid colorway (not counting gs).

DMPs were also the last one I think to have the soft padding on the inside. Now its thin and stiff which I hate.. the part that has 23 or 45 on the back is supposed to poofy and comfy af. This is what made that shoe so great comfort wise. My Black/Red 01s feel like heaven. Others.. eh.

Back
Top Bottom