DS 2011 concords unds.
C46052EB-171A-4482-A645-882A11CE03FE.jpeg
A8D55B95-1A91-4893-8BAE-ED21745B0158.jpeg
6A72E45C-9E9B-4F31-87E3-06A937574B67.jpeg
204E398B-189F-4F7A-A02B-A1B933BAC870.jpeg
489E224F-4CD5-4AFA-805D-BEDA7282A679.jpeg
5A3773DC-A690-4890-9422-C7273B47FB2E.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
yea i took them out today and looked at em. yea the materials aren’t remastered. stiff. and the pl cut on my right greater than left.
shape needs to be like 2016s jams.

i used to have 2000 columbias which were nice and soft compared to 2011s.

overall though, 2011s aren’t that bad imo. mine are size 11.5 so they were alright. these certainly ain’t like the 2000s or got the quality like 2016 sj.

Last edited by a moderator:
My 72-10's squeak and it's incredibly annoying....
Mine were comfy and just fine till today, too.

Similar thing happened to one of my pairs of 2011 Concords. Un-DSed them last year just to wear around the house. Started wearing them most days after work. After a couple of weeks, the grey footbed liner (what you see if you remove the insole amd look inside the shoe) came unglued from whatever is beneath it, which causes similar squeaks and burps. I sort of put it down to those shoes sitting unworn in my closet for six years, but now that it happened to my emeralds after just a few casual wears, I’m beyond annoyed. And already dreading it on the new Concords.

I’ll send these back for a voucher. Thought about buying another pair from StockX or whatever but probably not going to. Once I get Concords and blue snakeskin lows in the spring, I wont even need these anymore. Well, maybe I will just for the hell of it, I really do like the emeralds. Right now though I’m just pissed.
Threw on my emerald lows today. Have maybe worn them six times since they dropped. About an hour in today, right shoe starts squeaking, feels like the airbag is unglued in the midsole. Or something in the midsole (heel area, lateral side) has come loose. It’s not the insole. Sounds like little burps almost. Drives me nuts, these are going back to Nike. This isn’t the first time I’ve encountered this with 11s and man it pisses me off and bums me out. If my concords do this, I’m going to be beside myself. I don’t know what the problem is here, Nike, but at this point, 11 soles shouldn’t be a problem. Damn.

It's the insoles, moisture and air built up between the insole and the midsole. Take out the insole and sprinkle powder evenly on the midsole, should solve the issue, worked for me.

The problem comes from the right airsole unit, it is not the same inflation than the left one.
It happened to my Concord 2011, my 72 and my Space Jam.
People don’t want to believe me.
The deck is stacked.
The solution would be to find a way to reinflate the right airbag, just a little bit to equalize with the left one.
You know i’m not crazy because i can see in my 7 Bordeaux, both air sole unit are the same. It fells the same pressure when i push it.
Not in my 72 and i sent back my Space Jam 2016 for this reason. Today i miss my Space Jam but while it didn’t happened to my win like 82, it is alright.
I still have a lot of pics of my Space Jam, inside the shoes, the heel and the forefoot, showing a little dent on the left shoe, and nothing in the right, making think to a better inflation in the left airbag. And when i push, i can feel the difference, explaining why your right shoe is squeaking and not the left.
If someone has a solution to re-inflate air sole unit, i’m more than interested.

Last edited:
The problem comes from the right air sole unit, it is not the same inflation right/left. It happened to my concord, my 72 and my space jam. People don’t want to believe me.
The deck is stacked.
The solution would be to find a way to re-inflate the right air sole unit.
You know i’m not crazy because i can see in my 7 bordeaux, both air sole unit are the same. Not my 72 and i sent back my space jam 2016 for the same reason. Today i regret but my 82 win like are the same.
I still have a lot of pic of my space jam, inside the shoes, and in the forefoot, inside, sowing a little dent on the left shoe, and nothing in the right, making think to a better inflation in the left air sole unit.
If someone has a solution to re-inflate air sole unit, i’m more than interested.
Oh God... It's you again

Is the consensus still .5 down on 11's? Also all these OG pics got me feeling nostalgic. Crazy that NT memed the high patent leather into existence. I think it looks trash compared to the OG cut, but I'm in either way.

The problem comes from the right airsole unit, it is not the same inflation than the left one.
The deck is stacked.
The solution would be to find a way to reinflate the right airbag, just a little bit to equalize with the left one.
You know i’m not crazy because i can see in my 7 Bordeaux, both air sole unit are the same. It fells the same pressure when i push it.
Not in my 72 and i sent back my Space Jam 2016 for this reason. Today i miss my Space Jam but while it didn’t happened to my win like 82, it is alright.
I still have a lot of pics of my Space Jam, inside the shoes, the heel and the forefoot, showing a little dent on the left shoe, and nothing in the right, making think to a better inflation in the left airbag. And when i push, i can feel the difference, explaining why your right shoe is squeaking and not the left.
This is hilarious...

That’s a cool video rite there. That’s the first time I’ve seen that footage. I know the story behind the banned 1s. I didn’t know the concords were against league rules. He still went out and balled in them. That’s really dope.

I remember like it was yesterday, TV quality was so trash back then and I was glued to the TV like "OMG What are on his feet!????" lol. Mike was doin whatever he wanted, he wasnt even supposed to be wearing the #23 or those shoes lol

The deck is stacked.

unitedimpurealaskajingle copy.gif

Is it really hilarious? Are you sure? So you can explain this black friction mark on the right insole.

734B0E2F-0327-4F8B-97DF-08A49ACC807D.jpeg
3410803F-FECE-4283-BFEE-78BCCCB67E1E.jpeg

Ya I can. I know a few people at Nike and one just happens to be a wear tester and he explained to me about a decade ago that this is caused from moisture/sweat build up from heat within the shoe. Some times the airbag/insole with that heat transfer/movement within the shoe will cause it to squeak. The only thing I’ve found that works is a bit of baby powder under the insole.....not matching the psi in the airbags which isn’t possible...lol

Ok after one or tow days it happened to squeak? The first time i have worn the shoes?
The 2 first days i wore them 5 mins and why just the right shoe?
I hadn’t used them to ball in. Just some step in my house.....
There is a video on youtube, you can listen the right shoe and the shoes were ds.
I’m sorry but no you can’t.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom