Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I'm so conflicted!

I go from "I don't need a pair, I have WL82 and too many other shoes," to "I should double up!"

So far have one pair coming in Monday. Also conflicted, from "I should keep them on ice and just beat the WL82," to "I should put them on ASAP and enjoy being Team Early."

Hopefully mine come today before work. If not I’ll have them Monday. Had the money aside and was talking about them Wednesday night. Then the drop tomorrow. I planned for 2 pairs long ago so that’s a bet. Hopefully I get the second on SNKRS or another early drop so I don’t have to deal with raffles.

No, Im not dealing with the SNKRS non-sense, I'll be receiving my pair on Monday. I'm size 14, I have the worst luck. If I get lucky, then shoot, I have a second pair. Im good.

But SNKRS isn’t your only option... these will be Everywhere... curious- how much did you pay? If close to retail, may have been a decent idea I guess...

air-jordan-11-concord-family.jpg

Isn’t this a large production shoe ?

Everyone gonna eat @ retail prices?

If you plan ahead accordingly, yeah.

I’d be more worried about I’s (if that’s what you like). They seem to be the one sneaker that’s making cats go crazy out here.

Plan ahead? Lol. Wake up and find a site or store near you. That doesn’t take planning.

That’s planning ahead no matter how much you simplify it. :lol:

Even though they say it’s 1 million pairs, I’m not gonna think I’m too cool for school by making the rounds after 12 pm expecting my pair(s) to be there. You still gotta be prepared. Most cats have this sneaker as their top agenda moreso than paying their rent and child support. Nope. Not taking no chances.

That’s planning ahead no matter how much you simplify it. :lol:

Even though they say it’s 1 million pairs, I’m not gonna think I’m too cool for school by making the rounds after 12 pm expecting my pair(s) to be there. You still gotta be prepared. Most cats have this sneaker as their top agenda moreso than paying their rent and child support. Nope. Not taking no chances.

:lol: at the rent and child support part.

Back
Top Bottom