Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Holy **** :rofl:
That's real? Who in the hell is signing off on this out in Beaverton?

i bet you they look at their annual portfolio and look at the minuscule amount of incidents being reported as stolen, the loss (versus profit) is possibly so tiny, a drop in the bucket really, so it's the reason why they haven't changed their shipping policies. 8)

56FDB6BA-2E75-48B5-8422-3B8BE4F588F6.jpeg
Wore one of my pairs to work today :pimp:

These fit tts imo.

Shout out to Nike for the next day shipping...can’t believe an order from Saturday is already in my hands.

When will NDC restock? We all knew that the FNL, Champs, FTL FTA where all gonna restock today.
I would like this information as well. I kept seeing the 12.5 pop up on FTA last night but didn't pull the trigger. Would like a shot on NDC.

47E58A86-7992-4583-A7E9-D654686E21EA.png
The guy at my Footlocker tried to resell "his" size 11 to me right in the middle of the store. He was clearly not a size 11 if you get me. They were all gone by the time I got there. Well, thats what I was told anyway.
that’s shady af man ..... unfortunately Corp can give 2 focks about it... some emps a shady af look what happened to be a couple years back with the blacktoes and emps using my name to backdoor pairs.. 6pm used to be the cutoff time when apps first kicked off.

47E58A86-7992-4583-A7E9-D654686E21EA.png

that’s shady af man ..... unfortunately Corp can give 2 focks about it... some emps a shady af look what happened to be a couple years back with the blacktoes and emps using my name to backdoor pairs.. 6pm used to be the cutoff time when apps first kicked off.
Whatever happened? They resolve your problem? Any solution?

Whatever happened? They resolve your problem? Any solution?
Nothing happened district mgr got in touch with me and told me they would investigate the situation. The mgr was a prick I wasn’t gonna cause a scene over shoes. With a store of such high volume it’s a shame ... when I got that you picked up your pair message in my app couple hours later I was fuming ... luckily my boy had an extra for me from his apps

Truthfully, I was not aware of the "No Release Date Returns" policy FTL/HoH carries (and also apparently FTA and Champs). Given that policy, I wish someone would say I could not inspect pairs before purchasing. All hell would break loose. Bad enough you can't even get a chance to try these ****s on on drops like this.

There is a line where flow, store policy, and common sense have to meet each other. I think inspecting a shoe is that line.
I forgot about that policy. Footlocker tried to enforce it when I return the Jordan Olympic pack. The salesman told me that they just put a sign up in the back telling employees not to accept returns. I told him that sign got nothing to do with me. Plus how are Customers suppose to know. I talked to the manager and I showed him the return policy that is printed on the back of the receipt. He accepted the return. My plan B was to file a claim with my credit card company. I tried in "good faith" to return the product. That's why I always use a credit card

That “no return policy” always makes me laugh cause if it happens to be some limited high resell shoe they’ll make the exception

Ironic how I was just complaining about them not shipping only to check my email and see they shipped 2 hours ago or are at least getting ready to ship. :lol: Now to stalk the UPS tracking page until my package is finally in the system and on its way here. :nerd:

Profile says your in MI
If that’s true you will probably get your package fri or sat
Shipping takes awhile since it’s coming from Cali

C245258E-C5EA-41BE-8769-D4E3317415B6.jpeg Where’s the guy that was calling the letter from Nike in the mail fake?
Lol you just proved my point tho the jumpman doesn’t look all pixelated and the paper doesn’t look like it was photocopied 50 times like the ones I was saying look suspect like this one. You can’t tell me these don’t look sus.

023FC8F6-7356-44EA-87BC-6274515F3636.jpeg

C0EDCE91-39AC-4D79-96C6-ED78E229CC13.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom