Air Jordan 11 Retro Low “Columbia” - May 2021

Maybe we’ll get that 12.5 ARK ARK 🙏🏾

A4FDE4EC-0E57-402A-93C9-AD6DAFE5050A.png

They don’t carry that size. :stoneface:

Caught a restock today. :pimp:

Was about ready to cop from a reseller, since they’re not going for too much over retail where I’m at.

Notice shoes that don't instantly sell for $100+ over retail never restock... yet shoes that are less popular like these and Flint 13s for example get several? I feel like these companies that get restocks on more expensive shoes just resell themselves, but that's just speculation.

Notice shoes that don't instantly sell for $100+ over retail never restock... yet shoes that are less popular like these and Flint 13s for example get several? I feel like these companies that get restocks on more expensive shoes just resell themselves, but that's just speculation.

Also, could mean that Resellers are just returning them to stores since there’s no value. Not really worth “Holding” either as they’ll eventually yellow and lose value later. That’s what most general Restocks are, customer returns.

I knew i wasn't trippin. 11 lows usually are cut so tight, i went up .5 and they a little loose smh
Yeah I was able to catch that restock today at dsg. Hopefully nothing funny happens and it gets canceled for over selling. I won from local shiekh raffle but Saturday they only give you 11-1pm pick up times. Come on now! 2 hours? People gotta work. I don't get off until 130pm. Called them up and manager said they can't sell shoe Friday early or hold shoes Saturday. You can try to call them after work to see if they still got your size or other sizes available hahaha. The shoe already released and this isn't even the date it released on.

I think the reason they fit bigger is also the patent is thinner or flimsy. They do fit a tad longer than older models. My 11 fit like 11.5.

I’ve noticed it too. For example, where the hell are all of the Hyper Royal 1’s? Pisses me off.

I’ve noticed it too. For example, where the hell are all of the Hyper Royal 1’s? Pisses me off.

I think in part is due to the lower numbers of the 1s that are made. It still surprises me that the 1 highs are so limited, yet the mids seem to be made in larger numbers and with more weird colorways.

Back
Top Bottom