Air Jordan 11 Retro Low “Columbia” - May 2021

I think a lot of people are going to be regretting passing these up. What do you think spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour
They are going to regret it like Portland picking Sam Bowie.

This picture says it all baby...
E966AB0C-2F11-48E1-91B6-0CEAD91C2B21.jpeg

Only a fool would pass up this release.

Photo credit to blazers21ntnp blazers21ntnp

So I have a bit of a rant…
ordered a pair of these off Nike Canada on April 24. Waited at least a week or two for a shipping confirm. After three weeks of no movement on the tracking, asked Nike what was going on. They said they will do an investigation. After a month, and me contacting them twice more, they come back and say “oh it must have got lost” and gave me a refund, no promo code or anything.
I immediately asked for a promo code for their mistake and they say they have to “escalate” the request, which is basically a delay tactic. Still nothing received for their screw up other than a refund which I would have got through a complaint with my credit card company for an undelivered product. Probably the worst customer service of any website I’ve ever experienced. I’d expect this from Footlocker, etc but come on. Their “escalation” team says there is no reason for a promo code for the mistake.
I could have ordered from Footlocker Canada if I knew this was going to happen. Still going to fight for that code but the online chat and call centre is a nightmare too.

A bit of a background of Nike.ca for those who don’t know, their warehouse is overseas in Europe, Nertherlands I think, so shipping is a nightmare. It will take at least 5 days. Also, they charge your credit card immediately, no hold like most places until they actually ship. I even think Nike US doesn’t actually charge until shipping but they do a “hold” like most other large retailers.

do you have to pay shipping from the Netherlands to Canada and if you do how much is it.
In the US it’s free shipping

I played in mine tonight. For some reason these are more comfortable that recent 11 mids out the box. Better than concords and space jams. On par with the Breds.

These are my first 11 lows. Interested to see if I'll get more wear out of them.

I will say this - dunking on yung bucks with retro Jordans on, while they wear ugly Lebrons , KDs and Kyries is just so so sweet.

I played in mine tonight. For some reason these are more comfortable that recent 11 mids out the box. Better than concords and space jams. On par with the Breds.

These are my first 11 lows. Interested to see if I'll get more wear out of them.

I will say this - dunking on yung bucks with retro Jordans on, while they wear ugly Lebrons , KDs and Kyries is just so so sweet.
tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom