Air Jordan 11 Retro Low “Columbia” - May 2021

Wish they would restock the UNC 4s... it's always **** I don't want that gets a million restocks... but that's probably because these aren't going for much over retail on resell sites.

So I have a bit of a rant…
ordered a pair of these off Nike Canada on April 24. Waited at least a week or two for a shipping confirm. After three weeks of no movement on the tracking, asked Nike what was going on. They said they will do an investigation. After a month, and me contacting them twice more, they come back and say “oh it must have got lost” and gave me a refund, no promo code or anything.
I immediately asked for a promo code for their mistake and they say they have to “escalate” the request, which is basically a delay tactic. Still nothing received for their screw up other than a refund which I would have got through a complaint with my credit card company for an undelivered product. Probably the worst customer service of any website I’ve ever experienced. I’d expect this from Footlocker, etc but come on. Their “escalation” team says there is no reason for a promo code for the mistake.
I could have ordered from Footlocker Canada if I knew this was going to happen. Still going to fight for that code but the online chat and call centre is a nightmare too.

A bit of a background of Nike.ca for those who don’t know, their warehouse is overseas in Europe, Nertherlands I think, so shipping is a nightmare. It will take at least 5 days. Also, they charge your credit card immediately, no hold like most places until they actually ship. I even think Nike US doesn’t actually charge until shipping but they do a “hold” like most other large retailers.

So I have a bit of a rant…
ordered a pair of these off Nike Canada on April 24. Waited at least a week or two for a shipping confirm. After three weeks of no movement on the tracking, asked Nike what was going on. They said they will do an investigation. After a month, and me contacting them twice more, they come back and say “oh it must have got lost” and gave me a refund, no promo code or anything.
I immediately asked for a promo code for their mistake and they say they have to “escalate” the request, which is basically a delay tactic. Still nothing received for their screw up other than a refund which I would have got through a complaint with my credit card company for an undelivered product. Probably the worst customer service of any website I’ve ever experienced. I’d expect this from Footlocker, etc but come on. Their “escalation” team says there is no reason for a promo code for the mistake.
I could have ordered from Footlocker Canada if I knew this was going to happen. Still going to fight for that code but the online chat and call centre is a nightmare too.

A bit of a background of Nike.ca for those who don’t know, their warehouse is overseas in Europe, Nertherlands I think, so shipping is a nightmare. It will take at least 5 days. Also, they charge your credit card immediately, no hold like most places until they actually ship. I even think Nike US doesn’t actually charge until shipping but they do a “hold” like most other large retailers.
You got jacked out of one of the greatest releases of the year. Shoe of the summer. GET A DAMN CODE, YOU DESERVE IT. This is one of the best iterations of the Columbia’s. DO WHAT YOU NEED TO DO!

Well…I lost one pair…
3E910D6C-B936-45B9-A772-0FF5B9174171.jpeg

I said ONE of the greatest releases of the year. And yes, it is.
These definitely are one of the releases of the year. Surprised it took so long for these to be in low cut form. Out of all the og xi colorways, these by far are best looking low tops.

some people are describing these as a convertible.

I should receive mine this week. Wondering if I’ll get more wear out of them than I do my other high top jordan xi

These definitely are one of the releases of the year. Surprised it took so long for these to be in low cut form. Out of all the og xi colorways, these by far are best looking low tops.
This shoe is just so beautiful in low top form. I agree with you, these are the best looking out of all the OG XI’s in a low cut. Not to mention the materials are 👌

Back
Top Bottom