Air Jordan 11 Retro Low “Columbia” - May 2021

tenor.gif

unfortunately I can no longer dunk on cats like that .

when I played in the big ten I got in trouble for wearing Jordan’s .

So I have a bit of a rant…
ordered a pair of these off Nike Canada on April 24. Waited at least a week or two for a shipping confirm. After three weeks of no movement on the tracking, asked Nike what was going on. They said they will do an investigation. After a month, and me contacting them twice more, they come back and say “oh it must have got lost” and gave me a refund, no promo code or anything.
I immediately asked for a promo code for their mistake and they say they have to “escalate” the request, which is basically a delay tactic. Still nothing received for their screw up other than a refund which I would have got through a complaint with my credit card company for an undelivered product. Probably the worst customer service of any website I’ve ever experienced. I’d expect this from Footlocker, etc but come on. Their “escalation” team says there is no reason for a promo code for the mistake.
I could have ordered from Footlocker Canada if I knew this was going to happen. Still going to fight for that code but the online chat and call centre is a nightmare too.

A bit of a background of Nike.ca for those who don’t know, their warehouse is overseas in Europe, Nertherlands I think, so shipping is a nightmare. It will take at least 5 days. Also, they charge your credit card immediately, no hold like most places until they actually ship. I even think Nike US doesn’t actually charge until shipping but they do a “hold” like most other large retailers.

what size you need?

I feel like i'm in the minority that liked the Legend Blue mid retro.
I didn't really notice any variances in comparison with the OG, especially since I never owned it.
Passed on this release because I have the last retro in 9.5/10 condition.
But, this is one of the rare situations when I am being slightly influenced the purchase a shoe based on the glowing feedback in the thread.
Great looking summer shoe like most have mentioned.

I feel like i'm in the minority that liked the Legend Blue mid retro.
I didn't really notice any variances in comparison with the OG, especially since I never owned it.
Passed on this release because I have the last retro in 9.5/10 condition.
But, this is one of the rare situations when I am being slightly influenced the purchase a shoe based on the glowing feedback in the thread.
Great looking summer shoe like most have mentioned.

I missed out on the 2014 Columbia’s. Never went back and got them because ever since JB started remastering I never looked back.

i was on the fence about these too. I’ve always been a mid 11 guy. Only low basketball shoe I ever messed with was the Kobe iv (my go to shoe when I played in Greece)

got them in hand yesterday. Immediately went to the gym and balled in them. They are incredible in hand, very well executed. Much much more comfortable than the 11s pre remastered era. Better than the recent concords and space jams too.

don’t be foolish. Cop at least 1 pair.

I missed out on the 2014 Columbia’s. Never went back and got them because ever since JB started remastering I never looked back.

i was on the fence about these too. I’ve always been a mid 11 guy. Only low basketball shoe I ever messed with was the Kobe iv (my go to shoe when I played in Greece)

got them in hand yesterday. Immediately went to the gym and balled in them. They are incredible in hand, very well executed. Much much more comfortable than the 11s pre remastered era. Better than the recent concords and space jams too.

don’t be foolish. Cop at least 1 pair.
I told you.

you did. For that I’m grateful.

to think I almost skipped. Then I would be sitting here a year later wondering if it’s worth it to pay $350+ on stockx.

the minute I laced them up… I felt exactly the same as I did when the OGs released. My first dunk in a game came in concords when I was in 7th grade .

buy now or regret later.
That’s so awesome, man. I didn‘t want you to miss out on these beauties. So glad you picked them up and are enjoying them. Nothing like getting that OG feeling back. 🔥

Just finished a few games at the local Y. Competition is getting better as some yung bucks are back from college.

plenty of KDs, Lebrons and Kyries on the floor . But there was only one cat willing to play in some 11s, and a low top at that- me.

I would still rank these up there with any performance shoe- even the Kobe iv and V.

This is going to be one of those releases that many people are going to regret not participating in.

You got people out here fighting for cap&gown, jubilees, gammas…meanwhile these went mostly unnoticed.
I try to steer people in the right direction, but if they wanna ignore for the other trash out there. 🤷‍♂️

Gotta give you credit. I was on the fence because I handled the 2014 Columbia’s and they were straight disrespectful. Tbh this one is better than a mid, even if it was done properly.
Thank you. I passed on the 2014 Columbia mid. I checked it out in hand, and as you said, simply disrespectful. Couldn’t bring myself to cop that at all. It was an easy pass. :lol:

This one is just so damn beautiful. This colorway works perfectly in this low cut. You gotta strike when the iron is hot. These babies are too 🔥 to pass on. JB did them justice.

Thank you. I passed on the 2014 Columbia mid. I checked it out in hand, and as you said, simply disrespectful. Couldn’t bring myself to cop that at all. It was an easy pass. :lol:

This one is just so damn beautiful. This colorway works perfectly in this low cut. You gotta strike when the iron is hot. These babies are too 🔥 to pass on. JB did them justice.
And nepats81 nepats81 ...and to tell you the truth, some days I don’t always feel like dealing with a mid or high top shoe. Maybe I’m getting lazier. :lol:

And nepats81 nepats81 ...and to tell you the truth, some days I don’t always feel like dealing with a mid or high top shoe. Maybe I’m getting lazier. :lol:

This was the part that I admitted grinded you with questions on.

a low? Really?
I’ll get more wear than a high?
It’s not OG mid tho?

Bottom line is - especially in the summer with shorts, you don’t want to feel like your lacing up war boots everyday.

anyways give it a year. We will be enjoying these, we will get people asking us about them at the gym, grocery store,on the street etc. by then it will be too late and the shoes will be 450+ on stockx

Back
Top Bottom