Air Jordan 11 Retro Low “Columbia” - May 2021

I didn't own it... but that was a min ago, we all know they will have the higher PL cut. The last few highs have all been on point.
They could be on point, they may not be on point. The one thing about Jordan Brand over the years is their consistent inconsistency. And when will this next Columbia XI mid come out? You could be waiting longer than you think. The one thing I can say about this low version is that it stands strong on it‘s own and in no way is it inferior to the last Columbia mid top. It‘s actually better and it will be a nice companion piece to the mid top IF they do them properly the next time they come out. However, we shall see. At least this one they knocked it out of the park.

Honestly only lows I regret not getting are the Barons. Could have got 30% off retail too. So stupid, hopefully they retro them as highs (mids are you call em but to me they are high top shoes).

20210514_191259.jpg

These are ok but I definitely can do with out them.

Well damn! If the toes were like that on the 2019 Playoff's, they would've been 10 times better! The red shade they used on the outsoles, would STILL suck though.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They could be on point, they may not be on point. The one thing about Jordan Brand over the years is their consistent inconsistency. And when will this next Columbia XI mid come out? You could be waiting longer than you think. The one thing I can say about this low version is that it stands strong on it‘s own and in no way is it inferior to the last Columbia mid top. It‘s actually better and it will be a nice companion piece to the mid top IF they do them properly the next time they come out. However, we shall see. At least this one they knocked it out of the park.

preach baby, agree 100% with everything that you said. This low top model stands alone so strongly, well done Jordan brand.

Gotta show much love to @vth20003 she real as it gets... Didnt know me from a stick in the mud but looked out on me for these (for retail at that)! Still solid people out here.
98012B26-94C1-4831-9029-453124C3DC72.jpeg
Been browsing Niketalk since my high school days… finally created an account. Feels good to be part of the community. Just got my pair in today!
269E2A62-948B-442C-80FD-DD79149DF7DF.jpeg

SMH I see the inconsistent patent height continues. First pair looks great. Second pair ...

Honestly only lows I regret not getting are the Barons. Could have got 30% off retail too. So stupid, hopefully they retro them as highs (mids are you call em but to me they are high top shoes).

Had two pairs. First one squeaked like hell after 10 wears. Sold the other DS pair immediately in response LOL

Well damn! If the toes were like that on the 2019 Playoff's, they would've been 10 times better! The red shade they used on the outsoles, would STILL suck though.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
My Concords and black/reds all have basically that toe. Each one has a bit of a different level of slant but they’re all essentially shaped properly.

You got a bad pair bro, unfortunately it happens. I personally own four pairs of these, all the toeboxes on mine look good.

Return them and get back on the hunt baby.

I knew i wasn't trippin. 11 lows usually are cut so tight, i went up .5 and they a little loose smh

I’ll compare my legend low to concords and see I guess but my legends in a 12 fit significantly smaller than concord lows. Yeah they may be old but the shoe isn’t stretching out that much. Legends have absolutely no room for toe movement, my toes are scrunched against the end of the shoe. I thought maybe it was something weird with the 1 pair but I have 2 size 12s they both that way

Back
Top Bottom